Hello,

Recently upgraded from a Bold 9900 to a Classic.
    I receive many, many meeting requests daily (auto-forwarded from Outlook).

Outlook offers the option to Accept a meeting, and either send a response or not to the meeting organizer.
    My Classic does not seem to offer this functionality. Clicking "Accept" on a meeting invite on the Classic automaticallysends the acceptance email to the organizer, which is really, really annoying when that organizer is receiving literally hundreds of "Accepts" daily.
    Some previous posts indicate that simply opening the email containing the invite will insert the meeting into the calendar on my Classic, but this is not the case. So how do I accept a meeting on my Classic (so that it will appear in my calendar) without sending an acceptance email?
    Thanks.
    10-13-16 02:17 PM
    How did you setup the account? Specifically, did you select "Advanced" and then chose "Microsoft Exchange Active Sync" on the Advanced Setup page?

That's how I setup my mailbox for work. When I get a calendar invite, it prompts me with the same 3 response options as one gets by using Outlook.

As far as I could tell after looking through my setup on my personal BlackBerry Classic, there is no setting option where I can turn this on or off. I looked through the settings for Hub, Accounts and the BlackBerry Calendar.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 10:06 PM