If I disable it on the phone, it just comes back enabled when I check again, even without reboot.
    I passed my Classic to my mother and want to disable Protect in case servers stop working, so she could still use it as a phone...
    Maybe some option on the Protect Web site but without deleting the bbid?
    Thank you people!
    Last edited by hazmaju; 04-24-18 at 04:27 AM.
    04-24-18 01:58 AM
    What OS are you on? Seems like there was issues with one of them... update to the latest if you aren't on it already.

Have you logged onto the BlackBerry Protect website and removed the device, and then disabled it on the phone?
    04-24-18 11:00 AM
    What OS are you on? Seems like there was issues with one of them... update to the latest if you aren't on it already.

Have you logged onto the BlackBerry Protect website and removed the device, and then disabled it on the phone?
    I'm on the one before the latest OS... Will Blitz it these days, if that doesn't help I'll autoload it.
    Will the removal of BlackBerry Protect acc on the website do only that and not somehow mess up my BlackBerry ID?
    Tnx Dunt
    04-24-18 12:48 PM