Hey guys I was wondering if there was a way one could hold down a key and it would automatically paste my email? I get tired of typing it out on websites and having this shortcut would make things so much easier. If there is a way please let me know. I googled and couldn't find anything.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 03:39 PM
    Try ClipMan.

Posted via Q10Bold
    07-30-15 03:43 PM
    Hmm is there no shortcut built into BlackBerry 10?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 04:57 PM
    Hey guys I was wondering if there was a way one could hold down a key and it would automatically paste my email? I get tired of typing it out on websites and having this shortcut would make things so much easier. If there is a way please let me know. I googled and couldn't find anything.

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean, you have an email you've sent which you want to also copy/paste it to websites....for what?

Posted with my  Classic
    07-30-15 05:40 PM
    What do you mean, you have an email you've sent which you want to also copy/paste it to websites....for what?

Posted with my  Classic
    Sometimes when you login to websites you have to use your email as your username. I hate typing my email in over and over again on various websites. I was wondering if there was a way to make a shortcut on the classic so I could press and hold a key or do some gesture to automatically paste a phrase. On my jailbroken iPhone there was a tweak that I could double tap the @ key and it would paste one of my email addresses. Or if i triple tapped the @ key it would input my alternate email address. Is there something like that for the classic?
    07-30-15 10:08 PM
    Sometimes when you login to websites you have to use your email as your username. I hate typing my email in over and over again on various websites. I was wondering if there was a way to make a shortcut on the classic so I could press and hold a key or do some gesture to automatically paste a phrase. On my jailbroken iPhone there was a tweak that I could double tap the @ key and it would paste one of my email addresses. Or if i triple tapped the @ key it would input my alternate email address. Is there something like that for the classic?
    Ooooh ok. Yes then. Go to Settings, Language and Input, Prediction and Correction, Word Substitution, Add. Then in the top line (where it says Original Word)you can just put: e , and then you can put your email address in the next line (where it says New Word or Phrase). Once you save that, everytime you type e as a singular word, it will be replaced with your email address.

Posted with my  Classic
    jamesharmeling and Harkules like this.
    07-30-15 10:36 PM
    ^THIS^ x 100!

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    Harkules and JAS0NB0URNE like this.
    07-30-15 10:48 PM
    Ooooh ok. Yes then. Go to Settings, Language and Input, Prediction and Correction, Word Substitution, Add. Then in the top line (where it says Original Word)you can just put: e , and then you can put your email address in the next line (where it says New Word or Phrase). Once you save that, everytime you type e as a singular word, it will be replaced with your email address.

Posted with my  Classic
    Just what I was looking for! Works perfectly! Thank you so much! Blackberry is just so freaken awesome. I can't believe how many features I was missing out on with my iPhone. Don't think I"m ever switching back haha!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-30-15 10:55 PM
    You made me think of something, go into settings>language and input, click on prediction and correction then click on word substitution, and then click on add shortcut and you could add something like "myemail" or "eee" or whatever you like and it'll automatically substitute that word to your email.

I never thought of this before, but that's what I'm gonna do.

Edit: for some reasons, I didn't see that someone else said the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    Harkules likes this.
    07-30-15 11:00 PM
    You made me think of something, go into settings>language and input, click on prediction and correction then click on word substitution, and then click on add shortcut and you could add something like "myemail" or "eee" or whatever you like and it'll automatically substitute that word to your email.

I never thought of this before, but that's what I'm gonna do.

Edit: for some reasons, I didn't see that someone else said the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    Lol, Bourne is too quick. You're not the first one I slipped by unnoticed.

Posted with my  Classic
    dna47 likes this.
    07-30-15 11:09 PM
    Just what I was looking for! Works perfectly! Thank you so much! Blackberry is just so freaken awesome. I can't believe how many features I was missing out on with my iPhone. Don't think I"m ever switching back haha!
    No problem! BlackBerry fam has to stick together.

Posted with my  Classic
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-30-15 11:10 PM