I have the Priv and hate the Android OS. I have a Passport, but it's getting to be too big for practical use outside the home. Call me crazy, but I think the Classic is my next phone. Bonkers.

Posted via CB10
    I love my Classic. After reading all the Pros & Cons on the Priv, and actually playing with it myself, I appreciate my Classic that much more! Only thing they could change is the front camera, I don't know what these companies are thinking...dont they realize selfies run the world lol?? But a "better than mediocre" cam in the front! I wish they made a Silver Edition Classic, I'm 1st in line! I might get a white one though..

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    11-19-15 05:47 PM
    Well one way to get a better selfie is to flip the camera around and be in front of a mirror. Then you can see in the reflection where your camera is pointing. Then take your selfie but with better resolution. Proceed directly to Facebook to put your self-esteem up for display.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 06:13 PM
    It may not be written in stone, but the writing has been on the wall for some tome now. Chen wants a profitable device business that will support sales of software and services. That's why BlackBerry has switched its phone business from BB10 to Android. Those one or two new devices Chen mention can only be Android.

Meanwhile, BB10 will be around for as long as you and I care to stick with it. Staples Canada just had the Leap on sale, but the Classic is still at $499 CAN. I'll wait for the fire sale price and then probably get one.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 06:51 PM
    Well one way to get a better selfie is to flip the camera around and be in front of a mirror. Then you can see in the reflection where your camera is pointing. Then take your selfie but with better resolution. Proceed directly to Facebook to put your self-esteem up for display.

Posted via CB10
    That's too much work. I personally don't take selfies but I do BBM Video with my wife from time to time and it would be nice to have a crystal clear video!

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    11-19-15 07:01 PM
    You sound the same. You have an inside scoop on support for BB10 for years to come, and new devices too?

Posted from CB10
    Is there a question there???
    11-19-15 07:55 PM
    Well.. I have my 4S tethered to the Z30 as I write this. Mind you I kept it on iOS 6.1.3. The 4 is a single core CPU and I agree it is obsolete. The 4S is a dual core and still very usable, the Z30 is also a dual core. I continue to use the 4S every day, mostly for Twitter since the BB10 platform has poor support for it and Facebook. I've had the 4S for four years.

There are other advantages such as the small size which you can't get now.

Posted via CB10
    STAY ON iOS 6!! I updated my (1st gen) iPad mini to iOS9 and the lag + battery drain are painful!!

I agree with smaller screen advantages- I actually wished to go back to a 4 when I got the 5S, as the longer unit felt like it was going to fall out of my hands when typing! Decided on a Classic instead, so... it worked out :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 03:31 PM
    Well.. I have my 4S tethered to the Z30 as I write this. Mind you I kept it on iOS 6.1.3. The 4 is a single core CPU and I agree it is obsolete. The 4S is a dual core and still very usable, the Z30 is also a dual core. I continue to use the 4S every day, mostly for Twitter since the BB10 platform has poor support for it and Facebook. I've had the 4S for four years.

There are other advantages such as the small size which you can't get now.

Posted via CB10
    I just don't understand what's the big deal?? Why are people having to use Twitter, Facebook and Instagram on another device? I have all 3 on my Classic and the work just fine. I can tweet and read tweet, I can look at photos and post photos, and I can browse FB and make posts at will...what else do people want from these apps?

11-20-15 03:41 PM
    I have a classic and love it.

I love the BlackBerry10 os, but I will probably switch to a BlackBerry android phone when this classic is done

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 05:05 PM
    Literally forever. You could even buy the BBOS phones and that, too, will last indefinitely. Don't listen to analdroid roaches yelling about EOL bullshyt. It's been 4-5 years since BBOS was deemed dead, but the fact remains, one can still buy and use it normally right at this moment. Even more so for BB10, since it doesn't need BIS.

Enjoy your Classic, bro.
    11-22-15 12:10 AM
    Who is "we".
    We the constituency of Blackberry or RIM faithfuls. Your're still the one I run too.....sigh

J� Be....Here But Gone...
    11-22-15 02:24 AM
    Now that we know Vienna is the next BB goal, is it worth moving forward with Classic ?
    The questions is : Since BB10 is presumably going to end, whats the point in get used to OS10 ? We need some time to get used to a new system, but, if we know it is going to die, why we gonna persist on it ?
    If Android is going to be the default OS, why we are not going to it as soon as possible ? Isnt it wise to get used to what is gonna last ?
    Because we know BB10 is the best mobile OS?

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 02:47 AM
    I don't believe BB10 will totally go away with all the new devices that were released this year but Chen has a problem to deal with. What to do with inventory if he decides to drop BB10 all together and how long will he support.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 09:00 AM
    I wouldn't worry about the next couple of years. Even if BB10 would indeed be abandoned, there would still be some support. If another BB10 device is coming, I think there's a good chance that it's a Classic like device.

At the end of the day you have to stick to what's working for you. I actually like Android but for some reason I'm not sure if the Priv's for me. I think if I'm going with Android again, I'd rather choose Samsung.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 12:26 PM
    I'm actually hoping ShopBB has some Black Friday deals on a Classic so I can order one.
    11-22-15 02:33 PM
    I don't care I will keep using my sexy blue Classic till I get bored

Posted via CB10
    Me too! The cobalt blue classic is the sexiest phone around.

Using my Cobalt Blue BlackBerry Classic :-)
    anon(3630135) likes this.
    11-22-15 02:56 PM
    Certainly long enough. Man I see people still using their Bold devices quite often so it's not an issue. If you don't need up to date performance, the Classic is a perfectly great phone and will be for a long time.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 02:00 PM
    Sounds like a question for BlackBerry Hospice.
    11-23-15 11:35 PM
    I have a 9900 pretty new and barely used. Should I keep it as a back up and outright buy a Classic or trade it in for a Classic.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    11-26-15 04:32 AM
    I would keep it as a backup and as a piece for the collection.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 06:15 AM
    Me too! The cobalt blue classic is the sexiest phone around.

Using my Cobalt Blue BlackBerry Classic :-)
    I strongly agree with your statement. I got the blue two days ago and it exceeded my expectations in the looks department!

I ordered a black one at first but had sticky keys and the early build problems (gaps, etc.) and returned it (direct from SBB and build date back in Mar.).

Only minor issue with blue is light bleed between keyboard keys...can't win the all I guess.

Best Classic I ever had, which was flawless I dropped once and the lcd beneath the Gorilla Glass cracked...sheesh

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 08:54 AM
    I have the Priv and hate the Android OS. I have a Passport, but it's getting to be too big for practical use outside the home. Call me crazy, but I think the Classic is my next phone. Bonkers.

Posted via CB10
    I just switched back to my Classic from the Priv. You're not bonkers!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-26-15 09:53 AM
    Just picked up the Cobalt Blue Classic on the sale last night. Cannot wait to give it a go!

Z30 wickedness
    11-26-15 10:30 AM
    Just picked up the Cobalt Blue Classic on the sale last night. Cannot wait to give it a go!

Z30 wickedness
    I need a White ooooooonnnnnnneeeeee!!! For US, not international!!

11-26-15 12:08 PM
    I need a White ooooooonnnnnnneeeeee!!! For US, not international!!

What's the difference between the U.S and the international one

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 01:46 PM
    I have a Blue Classic on the way.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 02:53 PM
62 123