I have looked at all the how to videos, and I cannot find out how to label my photographs. Do I need to buy an app to do this? Thank you.
    12-26-14 07:50 PM
    The photos taken with your camera already are labeled with the date and time. Is this what you mean?
    12-26-14 08:22 PM
    Thanks for replying jaydee. No I like to put the name of things like trees and plants on pictures that I take. I love to garden and I browse all the gardening forum and pictures of shrubs/trees/plants that I want to plant this Spring. So I write the name under the photos I take so I won't forget when I go to the garden stores. I had a pretty nice app when I used my iphone. I have been searching for a similar app but no luck so far.
    12-26-14 08:31 PM
    as usual I have a solution for you ...lol

Take a pic then you got 2 choices: 1) while in camera app>left side of screen>touch it or use trackpad to get into your pictures app>click on BB logo key; left of trackpad>scroll down to properties=under name erase whatever is there then write whatever you want...
    2) after your seance of pic>pictures app>tap or use trackpad>BB logo>properties>name it aftyer you erase what is there. IMG something..
    kitmo likes this.
    12-26-14 11:18 PM
    Thanks Alain. My Classic has been put to bed, but I will try your suggestion in the morning.
    12-26-14 11:57 PM
    How about albums?
    Can long press on a picture and move it to a "trees" album
    Or alternatively create a folder (anywhere), name it "trees" and place all associated photos in that folder. The folder will show in the pictures app as an album

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    kitmo likes this.
    12-27-14 12:53 AM
    Thanks for replying jaydee. No I like to put the name of things like trees and plants on pictures that I take. I love to garden and I browse all the gardening forum and pictures of shrubs/trees/plants that I want to plant this Spring. So I write the name under the photos I take so I won't forget when I go to the garden stores. I had a pretty nice app when I used my iphone. I have been searching for a similar app but no luck so far.
    You can try with " Heads Up " app.

Posted via CB10
    kitmo likes this.
    12-27-14 12:57 AM
    How about albums?
    Can long press on a picture and move it to a "trees" album
    Or alternatively create a folder (anywhere), name it "trees" and place all associated photos in that folder. The folder will show in the pictures app as an album

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    yeah.... creating a new album works too in the pics app...never seen that before.

Also it works using the file manager
    12-27-14 10:14 AM
    Thanks everyone for the help. I am trying all that you have suggested. I'll let you know how it goes.
    12-27-14 04:24 PM
    Alain I have gotten competent at using your method. The only weakness is that it would be nice to see each picture with a label under it as one scrolls through all the photos. So if I am out plant shopping, I can quickly glance and see the photo with the name of what I am looking for such as the beautiful Amelanchier canadensis (Service Berry Tree that the birds love). I think you have lots of Service Berries out your way eh? We just moved to a tract house and it is naked here--so I am busy planting.
    12-27-14 06:37 PM
    Like this?

How to label photos please-img_20141227_174847.png

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 06:50 PM
    No not really. For example if I go to the photos app and open it, it would be optimal to have a label underneath each picture. With my iphone app, every picture had the label i.e. Forsythia June 2013
    12-27-14 07:18 PM
    Look at this app, maybe it's what you need - Pic Tagger
    kitmo likes this.
    12-27-14 07:24 PM
    Use Mock It
    How to label photos please-mockit_27122014204102.jpg

Via BlackBerry Passport
    Xenolock and kitmo like this.
    12-27-14 07:41 PM
    ok use the new album system..

1-take pics... 2- close camera app... 3-open photo app...4-select camera, picture or whatever is there...5- the 3 dots select items...6- select a pic..7- the 3 dots again 8- select move and finally select new album put a name...you will have a name separate from the the pic..

but maybe his way better from the green tree
    12-27-14 10:59 PM