So last Monday the screen fell off my KeyOne so I had to take it in for repair and I won't have it back til the middle of this month.

So, nae bother I figured I'd use my trusty 9900 bold, which is my favourite phone ever. Anyhoo, the sim card wasn't recognised so that option didn't come into fruition. So I figures, I'd just use my third choice, my 8900 Curve. However the roller ball doesn't work and it too did not recognise my sim.

So facing a predicament I decided to buy a Classic. The phone I never upgraded to because of how good the 9900 was.

So I've got my Classic, and it recognises my sim.

Are there any guides on how to get Whatsapp working? Also will the work around have HUB integration?

And I tried installing Spotify from the Amazon store but it doesn't seem to install.

Can any one give me any pointers on what I need to do?

I'm new to BB10 so still trying to work my way around it.
    03-05-18 11:56 AM
    Download the Android version of WhatsApp - Android and then install WhatsFixer from BlackBerry World and you'll get no Hub integration. I dunno about Spotify, but you'll likely have to patch that. You can learn more about that here - https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post10933307
    The Chosen likes this.
    03-05-18 12:10 PM
    You'll have your new phone back before you figure out BB10...

WhatsApphttps://forums.crackberry.com/androi...s-app-1134974/

For most other apps... I'd start here... https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post11189556
    The Chosen likes this.
    03-05-18 12:10 PM
    Cheers to both of you for the info

I just installed that Android version of WhatsApp and it seems to work without me installing Whatsfixer, is there any other reason I need to install whatsfixer?

Looks like a bit of a faff installing Spotify, but will give it a try.
    03-05-18 01:05 PM
    I just installed that Android version of WhatsApp and it seems to work without me installing Whatsfixer, is there any other reason I need to install whatsfixer?
    You won't be able to send media files unless WhatsFixer is used. If you don't care about that, then don't worry about it.
    The Chosen likes this.
    03-05-18 01:23 PM
    Hi , i have BB passport running OS 10.3.3.1435 . I already installed all cobalt patches and from my play store i can download and install all apps that i need . but all those Apps can't be run because i have the same error message : " Apps Won't be run without google play services , which are not supported by your device " . i already review a lot of discussion about this issue but i still dont have a solution . please Help.
    05-18-18 08:12 AM