I have about 200 phone numbers in my contacts list. Instead of transferring them to my SIM - I STUPIDLY linked them in the phone so now I can't see who any contact is - they ALL appear under one contact name. I can't find anywhere on the phone to unlink the contacts without deleting them all one by one. Anyone help me with a way to unlink the contacts? Thanks!
    05-14-17 03:39 PM
    I have about 200 phone numbers in my contacts list. Instead of transferring them to my SIM - I STUPIDLY linked them in the phone so now I can't see who any contact is - they ALL appear under one contact name. I can't find anywhere on the phone to unlink the contacts without deleting them all one by one. Anyone help me with a way to unlink the contacts? Thanks!
    To unlink contact: open Contact, select a contact, click on the link icon, it will show you Unlink button.
    How do I unlink contacts in my Blackberry Classic?-img_20170514_154851-01.jpeg

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    To unlink contact: open Contact, select a contact, click on the link icon, it will show you Unlink button.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170514_154851-01.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	423179

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    05-14-17 03:55 PM