Hi, does anyone know how to turn off the Visual Voicemail on the BlackBerry Classic?

I am not seeing the setting anywhere to disable it and as a result, I keep getting prompted to activate Visual Voicemail each time I get a VM.
    04-10-15 07:15 PM
    Should be under settings when in the phone app.

The Classic
    04-10-15 07:18 PM
    Hi, does anyone know how to turn off the Visual Voicemail on the BlackBerry Classic?

I am not seeing the setting anywhere to disable it and as a result, I keep getting prompted to activate Visual Voicemail each time I get a VM.
    Most carriers charge more for VVM (it's usually an add-on). If you don't want to see it, I'd check with VZW to see if you're paying for something you don't want.
    04-10-15 07:35 PM
    Basic VVM with Verizon on the BlackBerry Classic is free. At least on my plan it is. I switched to Premium VVM and it is $2.99, again on my particular plan. Premium converts voicemail to text so you can either read or listen to voicemail.
    Changing from one to the other is done from phone app, settings, visual voice mail, and subscriptions. Then toggle either basic or premium.
    Website indicates basic is free for all BlackBerry Classic. Have not seen any way to completely turn it off. I assume reason you want to do so is to avoid data usage?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 07:55 AM