I text in the Welsh language, in which the letter 'I' on it's own never needs capitalisation (and obviously means something different to the letter 'I' on it's own in English). Since upgrading to the Classic, I just can't stop the auto capitalisation of 'I' when composing texts, which is most annoying - I've tried all the obvious solutions in settings such a switching predictive texts and auto capitalisation off but with no joy. I didn't have this problem with my old BB Bold. Any ideas out in the big world of Crackberry?
    07-19-15 11:14 AM
    Check your Word Substitution list and see if its listed there. If yes, delete it and see if it works.
    07-19-15 11:22 AM
    Go into your settings menu, then "Language and Input", "Prediction and Correction", and then "Word Substition".
    Find "i-->I" and delete it.
    This is a great place to improve efficiency. I have a long company name that I have to type all of the time so I added it in here so that now all I have to type are 3 letters and it automatically changes it to the full name.
    It's also a great place to add a long email signature that you may not want to use all of the time. (you can set something like "autosig" to enter a multiple-line signature with your name, company name, and phone number.)
    07-19-15 11:27 AM