On my 9900 I was able to set alarms on different days and different times, is this not possible on the classic? Like if I want an alarm next Saturday and a different one next Wednesday. No recurrence. Also does anyone else have any problems deleting the shortcuts. It says hold the letter and push delete but it always opens the shortcut if I hold the letter. And last two question there is no way to get out of the browser and go back and it kept the page I was on?
    03-12-15 05:17 AM
    In the clock, tap 'Add Alarm' then set your alarm name, time and snooze interval. Then tap 'Recurrence' and set the specific day or days you want the alarm for.

Clock/ Add Alarm/ Alarm name, alarm time, snooze interval/ Recurrence: choose day or combination of days/ Vibrate on or off/ Alarm tone/ Save (top right).

Don't forget to save the alarm or it won't be there. Also, make sure you turn the alarm you just set to 'On'.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 06:33 AM
    For the Browser tabs:

Open the browser, go to the 3 dots in the lower right corner and tap, choose 'Settings', go to 'Display and Actions', look at first line 'On Startup Show' and choose 'My Tabs from Last Time'. It will auto save once you hit the back key.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 06:39 AM
    The best way to edit shortcut is to go to settings, shortcuts and speed dial...then scroll to the shortcut ke you want and click on it then you can add whatever you want.

If a shortcut is empty, when you hold the key the first time you can assign it.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 06:55 AM