, its a pain having all in one place as I have about 8 email accounts set up but I do not used BB to reply them as I use my lap to reply my emails but at time when I am travelling and get urgent email which are also copied to one or more emails which I have installed in the BB, when replying i get confused and reply using the incorrect email acocunt!!! So Ihow do i split the email account? please
    04-24-16 02:56 AM
    Within the hub, click the 3lines icon in the bottom left corner. This will bring a menu of your accounts. Click on the account that you wish to view, and the hub will display only that account.

If you exit the hub(with the end key) and return to it:
    -Using the swipe up and to the right gesture will bring you back to where you left off.
    -from the home screen, trackpad left until you get to the hub will bring you back to where you left off.
    -from the home screen, clicking on the hub icon in the bottom left corner will bring you to the start of the hub and your cursor will be at the top of the list, and you will be out of any chat you were previously in.

And when replying to emails, scroll to the top and ensure you are sending from the proper email account.
    You will see a drop-down box with your email addresses in it.

Posted via CB10
    Within the hub, click the 3lines icon in the bottom left corner. This will bring a menu of your accounts. Click on the account that you wish to view, and the hub will display only that account.

If you exit the hub(with the end key) and return to it:
    -Using the swipe up and to the right gesture will bring you back to where you left off.
    -from the home screen, trackpad left until you get to the hub will bring you back to where you left off.
    -from the home screen, clicking on the hub icon in the bottom left corner will bring you to the start of the hub and your cursor will be at the top of the list, and you will be out of any chat you were previously in.

And when replying to emails, scroll to the top and ensure you are sending from the proper email account.
    You will see a drop-down box with your email addresses in it.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-16 08:19 AM