How to revert the CLASSIC, to type spanish �, and other foreign letters withe same ease as the BOLD ?
    Typing these foreign letters in words, was as easy as pressing the letter, scrolling the cursor, and pressing it when the desired choice came up.
    Now is cumbersome, why is RIM, ignoring the people that faithfully continue to use BB, but need to use their devices in different languages?
    Hope some body in the forum or RIM can help, or help make a change " back NOT, to the future", but to make typing these characteres as easy as it once was.......

FOR THE LIFE OF ME AND SOME PEPOLE, HOW IN THE WORLD DOES ONE ANSWER IN THIS FORUM A RESPONSE???????????
    Since i cannot find a way to respond ,I am editing my original Post!!!!!!

I own a CLASSIC and not a Q 10 nor a Z 10,

The choice to pick a capital � or a �, apperas to come up a random or depending on where the letter is in the word, the choice of the letters apperars and disappears very quickly plus one has to take the extra step to select the letter in the active screen and cannot be done with the cursor, which was the easy case with the Bold and the 9900,

PLEASE HELP!! And thank you in advance
    Last edited by luisorm5152; 10-11-15 at 09:00 PM.
    10-11-15 05:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 05:05 PM
    If you own a bb10 phone install Spanish as a language... that should give you the option... else long press 'n' on the keyboard...N
    -img_20151012_033720.png

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 05:07 PM
    I guess it's really complicated on the classic? It's pretty damn easy on the passport..
    10-11-15 07:09 PM
    My apologies, for whatever reason the reply tabs were not showing up in my mini i pad,,,
    Please see the editing I did in my original post. I have been using what is available in the classic which is the quick, appearance and dissapearance of the choices.
    It is without question substantially more awkward than the BOLD and the 9900.
    Why go backwards from an already logical path that worked intelligently well, is another example why RIM, has had the problems it has had.
    We the faithful users hope this pattern does not continue.
    Hope somebody listens and for us that have to use different languages RIM can make our doing bussiness easier again.
    Agian many thanks
    10-11-15 09:17 PM
    Is the Pasport system more like the Bold or 9900?
    Thanks
    10-11-15 09:20 PM
    The passport system is exactly what you see in the picture.
    You hold N, and you select on screen OR you hold N and tap the 'n' button on the keyboard (remember the keyboard is touch sensitive)
    10-12-15 09:38 PM
    �S�, acabo de enterar algo!

No sab�a antes que era posible elegir la letra en la hilera con un may�sculo o un acento s�lo por tocar la tecla en el teclado f�sico. Es muy simple y r�pido. Una vez que elijas la letra apropiada, simplemente empuja la pr�xima letra, sin que el dedo aparte del teclado f�sico, �no?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 10:12 PM
    Please see the editing I did in my original post. I have been using what is available in the classic which is the quick, appearance and dissapearance of the choices.
    It is without question substantially more awkward than the BOLD and the 9900.
    Not getting your issue. Holding down the keys gives you these options and on my Classic it doesn't disappear quickly. Can't see it being any easier than that.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 10:16 PM
    Yes, but do not touch the track button, if you do it changes and i have yet to figure out depending if one moves it right or left which appears, capital "�", or lower case "�".
    Before one would hold the letter and move the cursor right or left and the choices would appear, once the charcter was found, pressing the track button inserted the desired choice.
    10-17-15 05:49 PM
    My issue is i was pressing the letter key and sliding the track button, and i guess is why the choices in the screen were moving,, I just tried pressing the letter key without touching the track button, and it does not disappear.
    One still has to then touch the screen, ergonomically before just pressing the track button because that was the selection mode, and done.
    Some people accept change for the sake of change, to be diferent, I and I hope most sensible buisness people, beleive when changes are made, mainly in technology should be to improve , effciency, comfort, speed, functionality,
    If the decision makers at RIM, would convince themselves that purchasing a Blackberry should be equivalent to buying a Porsche, Bang and Olufsen, Leica or Patek Phillipe, i gurantee that marketing philosophy would place RIM, on the road to financial recovery.
    I hope for their jobs sake and our need to use a sensible and logical business device, not a hybrid frankestein that does not, cannot and should not try to compete, with the social and entertainment devices, which never seem to satisfy the insatiable needs of the young for senseless gossip and gaming.
    However thanks for your reply,
    10-17-15 06:07 PM
    I guess it's really complicated on the classic? It's pretty damn easy on the passport..
    No, it's just as easy... And I came from having a 9000 and a 9900 before, so I'm familiar with both ways.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-17-15 08:58 PM