Did someone test this?
    i tried it with a used bought Q10 and it does not work for me. I tried with severals autoloader and none worked... Just a fake?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...3-2-a-1055349/
    Laura Knotek and Strodini like this.
    10-01-16 06:05 PM
    Well, it works for me for a Z30. I have not tested for a Q10.

You will get an error message on the loader screen, but you will still get OS 10.3.1 (just no apps, just the base OS). With that, you can enter your new BB ID and then upgrade to the latest version again.
    10-10-16 05:08 AM
    It worked for me! On Q10...!!

The previous owner had activated the protection via BBProtect, and I did not know that.
    So I made a normal wipe, the next re-initialization I was asked the account (BBID) with which the device was registered to BBProtect, because the anti-theft system was active.

I contacted the previous owner asking to disable the device from protetc.blackberry.com ... bad choice!
    The device was not more accessible, even by entering the correct BBID!

The correct procedure would have been to remove the protect BEFORE making a wipe!
    While doing as i did, the device was to be considered "bricked".

I tried to load OS 10.3.1 through autoloader, with negative results, it loaded the ROM but when at 100% appeared the message "This OS version is blocked from device".

The device was "bricked" with red flashing light, impossible to get it started.

I followed this guide (https://www.basics.net/2016/04/19/bl...omment-page-1/) , in order:

reloading v10.3.2.2876 -> Q10_10.3.02.2876_SQN100-1-2-3-4-5.exe
    immediately after
    10.3.1.997 -> Autoload-SQN100-1-10.3.1.997.exe

Again the installation process gave error "This OS Version ..." but the OS has started, and it was no longer required BBID to bypass the anti-theft protection

Now im doing OS update, in any case, I doubt I'll be able to reactivate protect ... we'll see
    classiq10 likes this.
    12-02-16 04:32 AM
    GOOD!
    After entire process of flashing ROMs described, the system has notified an OS Update (1.7gb).

Then i notice that the protect was correctly acitved with MY BBID.

WOW! ;-)
    12-02-16 06:35 AM
    I bought a preowned blackberry classic today and the person who sold the phone did not disable anti-theft protection. Is it possible to remove the protection myself?
    01-26-17 08:52 AM
    The method described by travis_23 works as long as you haven't upgraded to 10.3.3. Otherwise, you are out of luck as far as I know.
    01-26-17 01:50 PM
    The method described by travis_23 works as long as you haven't upgraded to 10.3.3. Otherwise, you are out of luck as far as I know.
    It's weird that up till now blackberry anti theft can't be bypassed on OS 10.3.3...I believe if those capable hands on hacking or cracking it have tried to get a way around it for the sake of the thousands who have lost money on purchasing a pre used device since 2015-till date there would have been a way out. There is no software or security that can't be cracked and this anti theft is no different
    04-08-17 01:51 AM
    It's weird that up till now blackberry anti theft can't be bypassed on OS 10.3.3...I believe if those capable hands on hacking or cracking it have tried to get a way around it for the sake of the thousands who have lost money on purchasing a pre used device since 2015-till date there would have been a way out. There is no software or security that can't be cracked and this anti theft is no different
    Unfortunately you are wrong there.
    The anti-theft feature has proven to be unhackable just as the Priv is unrootable.
    Many have tried and gave up trying as they weren't getting anywhere with it.
    andy957 and classiq10 like this.
    04-08-17 01:15 PM
    Those capable hands belong to people who don't care about BB10.
    04-08-17 01:39 PM
    Those capable hands belong to people who don't care about BB10.
    Actually, BlackBerry protect can be bypassed even on OS 10.3.3. I know because I did it a couple of hours ago.

My brother somehow deleted his old BlackBerry Id which he used to setup his Z3. Then he got this weird thought that I shhould help him upgrade the phone. Since I use an android phone, I downloaded the 10.3.3 autoloader and after installing it, the phone started asking for the BB ID that was used to set up the phone.

After a lot of digging, I read some posts online about how to disbale anti theft and I was crazy enough to try it out.

1. Download the developer version of OS 10.3.1 from here BlackBerry 10 Autoloaders - BlackBerry Developer

2. Install the OS on your device.

Now, the phone is going to brick because downgrading to a lower OS is not allowed. So if the phone gets stuck at the bootscreen, it means the OS 10.3.1 is now. It also means the phone at this point has no anti theft feature yet.

3. Install the BB 10.3.3 OS on the same phone. By the time the phone boots for the first time, anti theft protection is gone
    classiq10 likes this.
    06-03-17 07:02 PM
    The answer should be "no". Otherwise, it would defy the whole point of having that option.

The person should log in with their credentials and disable it.

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2339 CB10 
    06-28-17 12:07 AM
    Anti-theft is something else entirely.

When enabled, a phone will become useless if someone wipes it or runs an autoloader without knowing the owner's BlackBerry ID.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339

can it be reversed after running the autoloader? my z3 is no useless
    10-13-17 06:10 AM
    can it be reversed after running the autoloader? my z3 is no useless
    Nope. Without the original BBID, you are stuck.
    10-13-17 06:11 AM
    well i am not bin asked for a bbid and password now but the phone is useless. if i find the bbid and password can i restore my device? or is this the end?
    10-13-17 06:27 AM
    well i am not bin asked for a bbid and password now but the phone is useless. if i find the bbid and password can i restore my device? or is this the end?
    10-13-17 06:27 AM
    I'm confused. Have you already run the autoloader? Are you being asked for your BBID to get through anti-theft?
    10-13-17 06:31 AM
    I'm confused. Have you already run the autoloader? Are you being asked for your BBID to get through anti-theft?
    yes someone ran the autoloader for me. my z3 has the 10.3.2 os now but the phone can't even open most apps. i am not been asked for bbid, it boots normally but i can not even upgrade my OS now. more than half the memory has been used up with virtually nothing in the phone. it's hell. so i want to go back to being asked for bbid and password. at least if i guess it right things might work out. so can i reverse what was autoloaded to my phone.

note: i do not know if it's possible but i think the person did't remove the old OS but just dumped( autoloaded) the 10.3.2 on it. maybe that's why i have no memory left

thanks for your follow up so far @conite
    10-13-17 07:08 AM
    yes someone ran the autoloader for me. my z3 has the 10.3.2 os now but the phone can't even open most apps. i am not been asked for bbid, it boots normally but i can not even upgrade my OS now. more than half the memory has been used up with virtually nothing in the phone. it's hell. so i want to go back to being asked for bbid and password. at least if i guess it right things might work out. so can i reverse what was autoloaded to my phone.

note: i do not know if it's possible but i think the person did't remove the old OS but just dumped( autoloaded) the 10.3.2 on it. maybe that's why i have no memory left

10-13-17 07:08 AM

Just disable BlackBerry Protect FIRST, and then use an autoloader. You will able to set it up like new.
    10-13-17 07:33 AM
    Just disable BlackBerry Protect FIRST, and then use an autoloader. You will able to set it up like new.
    i will try this and give you feedback. thank you
    10-13-17 07:47 AM
    i will try this and give you feedback. thank you
    10-13-17 07:47 AM
71 123