Maybe I somehow deleted all emails before today on my Blackberry Classic by mistake. Fortunately, they're all on my Outlook at work.
    How do I redownload them (both Inbox and Sent)?
    Thanks.
    01-16-16 05:49 PM
    Two options, no guarantees:
    1. Delete account, re-create mailbox with sync timeframe - forever.
    2. Mark all conversations unread in Outlook and refresh the Hub.
    01-16-16 10:28 PM
    Matthewkuhl - Thanks. How do I refresh the hub?
    Also, please point me to a link to learn how to "re-create mailbox with sync timeframe - forever".
    01-17-16 06:48 AM
    Matthewkuhl - Thanks.

How do I refresh the hub?
    Also, please point me to a link to learn how to "re-create mailbox with sync timeframe - forever".
    To refresh the hub, press the menu key while the hub is open, and then select refresh.
    Or if you wish to restart the hub, open the hub and swipe diagonally 5 times. Start the gesture from the top right hand corner of the screen, and swipe downward and to the left. You will know you have succeeded if the hub turns black for a brief moment, then shows 'preparing the hub'.

To recreate the mailbox:
    Delete the email account from your phone. To do this, open the hub, press the menu key, and then go to settings. Once in settings, select email accounts, click the email account you wish to delete, then click 'edit account' and click on the 'delete' icon.

After your email account is deleted from the hub, recreate an email address by going to the hub, pushing the menu button, and going into settings.
    From the settings menu, press email accounts, click 'add account', and follow the prompts.

To change the sync timeframe:
    After the email account is added to the hub, go to hub, settings, email accounts, and select the email address you just created.
    Select 'edit account' and then click 'advanced'. Scroll down towards the bottom of the advanced settings screen, and look for 'sync interval' and select that to manual. Now, click 'sync timeframe' and select the option that best suits you. The longer the sync timeframe, the longer those emails will be stored on the phone before they are automatically deleted.
    Save these options, and back out to the hub.

Posted via CB10
    matthewkuhl likes this.
    01-17-16 10:31 AM
    Don't forget to mark all mail in Outlook as new before you do either of these.
    01-17-16 10:35 AM
    Don't forget to mark all mail in Outlook as new before you do either of these.
    Thanks. I forgot to mention that.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 10:36 AM