how do i get my classic to sync my outlook contacts and calendar? when i plug my classic into my pc, i get the BB link screen, but it doesn't show my device.
    03-23-15 09:39 AM
    I don't know why it doesn't show your device.

But maybe we can fix your other issue.

We use to (in the BB5 days) think of "conneting our outlook and our blackberries" but if you think were your outlook get's it's information from (maybe a corporate account, maybe gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc) if you think about that....Then you can think of connecting your blacbkerry to THOSE services. and you'll get what you're really looking for.
    03-23-15 02:50 PM
    Sound like you're asking two differnent questions here.

For outlook, go to The Hub, lower right button for a menu then choose Settings, Email accounts, add account (at the bottom), Advanced (at the bottom), choose outlook.com, fill in username, email address and password, select which services to sync. Done.

Or were you asking about Outlook the Desktop software?

For link, try rebooting your phone and computer after you unplugged and replug the USB cable. Sometimes it doesn't recognize it and needs another try, at which point it must install some drivers for link to work with it.
    03-23-15 03:50 PM
    i had already created the account, but my contacts and calendar info didn't come thru to my BB Classic. I was able to get it from a device switch, but i don't want to do that every time i update my calendar or add contacts to my computer. How do i get my BB Classic to transfer the data from my Outlook files to it?
    03-23-15 04:25 PM