It is a blackberry classic and it keeps popping up that I need to add account info. I have been using it for weeks and now this is popping up. All is in there except I do not recognize the "server address"
    09-25-15 01:42 PM
    I assume you're referring to the server address for an email mail account. Normally your Classic should automatically get that information for you when you are first setting up the account, after you enter the email address for the account.

There are actually two server addresses for email accounts one for receiving email and one for sending email. BlackBerry 10 calls the first one Server Address and the second one is called SMTP Server Address. Both need to have the correct server name, port number, and Encryption setting.

If you're having trouble with a particular email account, I suggest you delete it, and set it up again.
    09-25-15 01:56 PM
    Is this a POP3 email?
    09-25-15 03:48 PM
    If you're using a privately hosted email or an email provider unrelated to the big email sites like gmail, outlook, Hotmail, etc., you'll need to enter the server addresses and ports manually into your phone. Contact your email provider to get the correct server settings for your email account.

I assume you're referring to the server address for an email mail account. Normally your Classic should automatically get that information for you when you are first setting up the account, after you enter the email address for the account.

There are actually two server addresses for email accounts one for receiving email and one for sending email. BlackBerry 10 calls the first one Server Address and the second one is called SMTP Server Address. Both need to have the correct server name, port number, and Encryption setting.

If you're having trouble with a particular email account, I suggest you delete it, and set it up again.

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2339, Radio .2340
    09-25-15 05:01 PM