Cannot do call blocking on the new blackberry so if anyone has a suggestion it would be appreciated
    07-06-16 12:59 PM
    To actually block calls, you would need a 3rd party app.... I used Power Tools, but it does much more than just call blocking.

You can edit a contact for silent notifications, but that isn't the same as blocking the call.
    07-06-16 01:03 PM
    Cannot do call blocking on the new blackberry so if anyone has a suggestion it would be appreciated
    If you remove the contact from your phone, then activate call/text blocking for non-contacts in Parental Settings (in the security section of Settings), you can block all texts and calls, though the person can still leave you messages. Then you can simply delete the messages (this is easier if you have visual voicemail.)

Of course, the drawback here is that all non-contact callls will be handled in the same way.

Another option is if you have Verizon, you get 5 blocked numbers for free. Just log on to your account online to add numbers to this list.

Posted using the best phone on Earth, BlackBerry Classic
    dollface likes this.
    07-09-16 09:18 AM