I have bb classic with the software version 10.3.3.1359 and I used to use an android phone, which means it is first time to use blackberry.
    What I want to ask is, when I try to delete native apps I don't need, I can't find a way at all. I know I can't get access an administration in BBOS, like rooting in android.
    But I hope there's another to solve this issue and someone help me out. Just let me know what to do & how to do.
    Thanks in advance.
    07-31-17 08:39 AM
    I have bb classic with the software version 10.3.3.1359 and I used to use an android phone, which means it is first time to use blackberry.
    What I want to ask is, when I try to delete native apps I don't need, I can't find a way at all. I know I can't get access an administration in BBOS, like rooting in android.
    But I hope there's another to solve this issue and someone help me out. Just let me know what to do & how to do.
    Thanks in advance.
    First you can't delete the native apps, also OS 10 is harden against rooting.

What I have done is move what can't be deleted to a back screen.
    07-31-17 09:36 AM
    Long press on the app icons and they will start wavering and a trash can will appear above the ones that can be deleted. I moved the ones I couldn't delete into a folder labeled utilities/miscellaneous.
    07-31-17 09:39 AM
    Long press on the app icons and they will start wavering and a trash can will appear above the ones that can be deleted. I moved the ones I couldn't delete into a folder labeled utilities/miscellaneous.
    I already do the same thing as you do. As you are aware, I just sometimes feel it's not that effective to leave unnecessary apps in my mobile. Thanks anyway.
    07-31-17 09:43 AM
    First you can't delete the native apps, also OS 10 is harden against rooting.

What I have done is move what can't be deleted to a back screen.

Yeah, you got a point. That's the better solution. I hope it will be improved if they keep develop BBOS. Thanks.
    07-31-17 09:47 AM
    Yeah, you got a point. That's the better solution. I hope it will be improved if they keep develop BBOS. Thanks.
    Really not much difference between moving unused apps to a back screen or putting them in a folder. You're still shuffling them around. Lol.
    07-31-17 12:58 PM
    I also filed them in a folder on my 3rd screen.
    07-31-17 01:05 PM