11-30-14 12:57 AM
34 12
tools
    No just email and request a cancel and it should work it did with me anywats

Posted via CB10

Which email address did you send it to?
    11-18-14 12:08 PM
    Don't email them. Just call and get it resolved right away.
    11-18-14 02:23 PM
    shopblackberry@rim.com <shopblackberry@rim.com>

As everyone else is saying if you need to urgently cancel just call and it should immediately, but for me since it's not going to be release for a while I didn't mind emailing, got a reply in less than 24hr so not too bad if you hate calling

Posted via CB10
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    11-19-14 01:22 AM
    Calling in did the trick! Cancelled in less than 5 minutes.
    Thanks everyone!

I can't count how many emails and Twitter DMs I sent, got no response or slow response through those methods.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-19-14 08:12 AM
    Calling in did the trick! Cancelled in less than 5 minutes.
    Thanks everyone!

I can't count how many emails and Twitter DMs I sent, got no response or slow response through those methods.
    Glad it worked out. After seeing the latest video I'm happy I cancelled. The Classic does not look like the premium device the 9900 was.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-19-14 01:52 PM
    Glad it worked out. After seeing the latest video I'm happy I cancelled. The Classic does not look like the premium device the 9900 was.
    Well, things all went to hell after I made that call.

So at first they cancelled the order that I wanted cancelled, everything was fine. Got the confirmation email and everything.

Then 4 hours later I get an email that my order that I wanted to keep was cancelled as well. Keep in mind that I gave no one that I spoke to the order number for the order that I wanted to keep. So now, I have 2 cancelled orders, money has been pulled for me and I'm out of the queue to get the Classic.

Absolutely, gutted.
    11-19-14 06:25 PM

So at first they cancelled the order that I wanted cancelled, everything was fine. Got the confirmation email and everything.

Then 4 hours later I get an email that my order that I wanted to keep was cancelled as well. Keep in mind that I gave no one that I spoke to the order number for the order that I wanted to keep. So now, I have 2 cancelled orders, money has been pulled for me and I'm out of the queue to get the Classic.

Absolutely, gutted.
    That is simply just terrible service. Nothing else really.
    11-20-14 01:08 AM
    All your PreOrder are belong to us.

- Digital River

Posted via CB10
    HotFix likes this.
    11-21-14 08:58 PM

Absolutely, gutted.

Honestly, after hearing these horror stories about how inconsistent SB/Digital River is, I would say you should be grateful. I would much rather wait for the Dec 17th announcement or at least Amazon since their inventory is more reliable.

I called DR to ask about the pricing and availability of the Q10 while it was still on sale and wanted to pluck my hair out - that's how frustrating they are. I would purchase from SB only if it was the last option on Earth.
    11-30-14 12:57 AM
34 12