I accidentally had a one letter miss spelled on the order of the classic pre order. I need to cancel the order and reorder, how do I cancel the order?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 01:13 AM
    Simply call the seller to cancel your pre-order.

APC via Z10
    11-14-14 01:32 AM
    11-14-14 05:05 PM
    Even though it is just pre-order they claim that the order had been shipped and cannot be cancelled. Very strange.
    11-14-14 05:20 PM
    Even though it is just pre-order they claim that the order had been shipped and cannot be cancelled. Very strange.
    Yah, I would definitely fight that. And ask if it's already shipped, you should get it next week right? Lol

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    11-14-14 05:31 PM
    I said exactly that to their response:
    "We have received your request to cancel shipment of your order;
    unfortunately we were unable to do so. Your order was processed for
    shipment immediately upon completion, and no changes were able to be
    made.

You will be receiving a shipping notification email shortly. If you do
    not wish to receive the shipment and you would like a refund, you may
    refuse delivery."
    11-14-14 05:44 PM
    I am waiting for the response to the following:
    "I am not sure how the order could have been processed for delivery if the delivery is planned for December? Do you mean that the phone is already shipped to me and my credit card is charged?
    When will I receive it then, please?
    What is the tracking number for shipment and how is it being shipped (UPS, Fedex, mail)?"

My telephone conversation was basically going back and forth with the same message.
    Last edited by mfurman; 11-14-14 at 08:54 PM.
    11-14-14 05:47 PM
    I had this exact same experience. I don't understand how you can't cancel a preorder... it was obviously a automated response.
    11-14-14 07:30 PM
    Anyone actually manage to successfully cancel?
    11-15-14 06:17 PM
    I received an e-mail from BlackBerry on line store (and another from Digital River), confirming my cancellation with apologies for "confusion and inconvenience". By the way, I cancelled with the thought of ordering the Passport unless better than BlackBerry Q10 specifications for Classic are released in the next few days. I still have my two Bold 9900 (for my typing pleasure).
    Mr4aces and DazzlaUK like this.
    11-15-14 06:44 PM
    I received an e-mail from BlackBerry on line store (and another from Digital River), confirming my cancellation with apologies for "confusion and inconvenience". By the way, I cancelled with the thought of ordering the Passport unless better than BlackBerry Q10 specifications for Classic are released in the next few days. I still have my two Bold 9900 (for my typing pleasure).
    Relatively the same decision here. I feel as though the PP is a better option for me as I don't want to have to lug around a tablet or a laptop to get work done. The larger screen is a huge draw for me
    mfurman likes this.
    11-15-14 07:12 PM
    I still haven't received any email about my cancellation...

I got the standard response and then I replied to it. Hopefully I hear something next week...

My scenario was that when the pre-orders went live, somehow I ended up on the USA site instead of the CAD one and ended up ordering which cost a bit more than the CAD site would offer. After, I realized my mistake, I ordered a second one through the CAD site and then requested my first order done through the USA site to be cancelled. I don't know if it's ironic but when PayPal went to pull the funds for both devices, the CAD one got through first! But the USA one hit me with NSF fees... so... I hope that at this point DR and BB just cancel my pre-order like I requested...
    11-16-14 08:01 AM
    Got the same automated response - tells you that you'll be getting shipping confirmation very soon.

Blackberry has by far the worst customer service I've seen. Having dealt with Apple in the past its two different worlds.
    11-16-14 03:27 PM
    Got the same automated response - tells you that you'll be getting shipping confirmation very soon.

Blackberry has by far the worst customer service I've seen. Having dealt with Apple in the past its two different worlds.
    Do you realize you're not dealing with BlackBerry directly, but a distribution company?
    11-16-14 03:36 PM
    Do you realize you're not dealing with BlackBerry directly, but a distribution company?
    Yea I'm aware. But as a consumer you should get a better experience.
    Last edited by DazzlaUK; 11-16-14 at 03:57 PM.
    11-16-14 03:44 PM
    Yea I'm aware. But as a consumer you should get a better experience.
    I agree. The only time I've contacted BlackBerry is via the BlackBerryHelp account on Twitter. They were responsive there and I suspect that is handled by BlackBerry employees.
    11-16-14 06:09 PM
    What does it say about the company if the best way to contact support is via a social media where many enterprise execs don't hold accounts?
    Well, it may be indicative of a company trying to cut costs and survive - and yours is a Strawman argument. "Enterprise Execs" have an "IT Guy".

Contact BlackBerry Support - Online Resources - Call BlackBerry - US
    11-16-14 06:40 PM
    Successful got it canceled, just email them from their support page and request for a cancel. Got it reordered with the right spelling this time, now to decide if I should keep the passport or switch to the classic, or have a third phone number because I also kept my z30

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 02:17 AM
    Digital River customer service is VERY bad. I was told "5-7 days" to expect my refund for my Passport return. The first 7 days goes by, nothing. I email them and they say 5-7 days again...7 more days goes by and still nothing. At this point they had my return for 20+ days and I had to threaten a chargeback in order for them to actually take action. I feel like they were getting an interest free loan out of me (however small).
    11-17-14 08:37 AM
    I agree. The only time I've contacted BlackBerry is via the BlackBerryHelp account on Twitter. They were responsive there and I suspect that is handled by BlackBerry employees.
    I've had nothing but problems with their twitter "help.". They sent me on a wild goose chase for double typing issues on my other Q10....from making me run the virtual expert, to needing me to provide them with the PIN even after I told them it was deactivated...all the while I keep repeating it is a double type issue that I know they are aware of. Was really disorganized and I felt like the twitter acct was run by a moron (or group of morons)

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 11:21 AM
    So I managed to cancel my order. Email support was useless. They told me there was nothing they could do.

So I called support/digital river where I spoke to a woman with a very heavy accent. Honestly could not hear a word she was saying. She too once getting my order number said she could not cancel the order and I would have to refuse delivery.

I told her that I'm making it more convenient for you by canceling my order and to escalate or speak to a superior. She did this and then cancelled the order. Got a confirmation email a minute later.
    11-17-14 06:59 PM
    So basically the supervisor did in 1 minute what they've been trying to convince you is undoable? Lol.

11-17-14 07:05 PM
    So basically the supervisor did in 1 minute what they've been trying to convince you is undoable? Lol.

Yes it seems like there system by default won't let you cancel the order.
    11-17-14 07:06 PM
    Yes it seems like there system by default won't let you cancel the order.
    So I have to call in and threaten to escalate the matter... to cancel my preorder... crazy. Ugh... why do I have to go to these lengths?!
    11-17-14 10:15 PM
    So I have to call in and threaten to escalate the matter... to cancel my preorder... crazy. Ugh... why do I have to go to these lengths?!
    No just email and request a cancel and it should work it did with me anywats

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 12:56 AM
34 12