I am having difficulty uploading a video from my Blackberry Classic to YouTube.

When I am trying to sign it is jumping between the video and "Link Account" screen.

Any suggestions ?
    06-06-15 06:30 AM
    I use the upload to youtube app http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/24223872 and haven't had any issues.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    06-06-15 06:54 AM
    I tried that app without success. Just experiencing the same problem
    06-06-15 07:48 AM
    It's not a problem I've had... My uploads have gone perfectly...

But if the app is giving you issues, have you tried a direct upload via the Web? I've also had no issues that way either, maybe you'll have success uploading app-free?

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 07:59 AM
    Yep. Tried uploading via the web without success. Saying upload rejected
    06-06-15 08:01 AM
    I'm having the same exact problem on my red passport. It flickers between linked account and the upload screen non stop.
    06-28-15 07:38 PM
    I'm having the same exact problem on my red passport. It flickers between linked account and the upload screen non stop.
    I have the same issue on my new Classic
    09-05-15 02:26 AM
    I just tested (in case there is a new issue with Youtube) and had no problem uploading. I opened the Videos app on my Z30, long-pressed on a clip, chose Share, and selected YouTube from the Share list. It showed my desired account - I confirmed the upload. I checked my Youtube account and the video was there. No third-party app needed.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 05:19 AM
    It might be the various OS version. My uploads stopped working with the latest upgrade on my Classic. I just use the desktop version of YouTube and that worked.

Posted via Classic
    09-05-15 09:35 AM
    It might be the various OS version. My uploads stopped working with the latest upgrade on my Classic. I just use the desktop version of YouTube and that worked.

Posted via Classic
    I am on 10.3.2.2639. VZW Z30

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 12:35 PM
    I have the same issue on my classic. Unable to upload and the screen flickering like was mentioned

Posted via Classic or maybe the Passport
    09-05-15 01:26 PM
    Are you guys uploading using the same method that I use?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 03:02 PM
    Are you guys uploading using the same method that I use?

Posted via CB10
    I am just using the share function within BB10

09-07-15 11:11 AM
    I am just using the share function within BB10

I don't know if it will help, but open m.youtube.com, check that you are currently logged in (log in if not), and try again using share?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 11:57 AM
    I don't know if it will help, but open m.youtube.com, check that you are currently logged in (log in if not), and try again using share?

Posted via CB10
    Yes I am signed into my youtube account. It used to work so I am sure that BlackBerry messed something up with on of their updates. I am running an official release.

I have the same problem where the screen just constantly flashes.

09-08-15 11:53 AM
    Has anyone found a fix for this yet?
    10-29-15 01:36 AM
    Just flashes even though signed in -- flickers -- while saying loading. Never settles. It's awful! Who would think you could have such seamless uploading with a 6 yr old BB BOLD and come into this nonsense! I have been able to upload a few directly from the browser but still - can't wait til someone solves this!
    11-18-15 04:30 PM
    I have an update on this.

I contacted BlackBerry support and after a few days of getting the run around I finally spoke with someone who acknowledged that this is a known issue and is supposedly going to be fix with an update. Sad part is that he had no idea when it would be fixed.

So I am pretty sure that there isn't anyone out there with a BB10 device that can upload to youtube using the share function in th OS. Everyone needs to start bugging the **** out of BlackBerry until they fix this.

11-19-15 11:58 AM
    Their answer will never come. They could care less if you can't use a Google product or not. It sucks because it used to work. I have a passport and I got a priv because I was tired of the excuses and workarounds. The inability to use YouTube in its entirety was the last straw for me. And it sucks because I really really like bb10 os.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-19-15 12:07 PM
    Their answer will never come. They could care less if you can't use a Google product or not. It sucks because it used to work. I have a passport and I got a priv because I was tired of the excuses and workarounds. The inability to use YouTube in its entirety was the last straw for me. And it sucks because I really really like bb10 os.

In reality you just traded one headache for another.. its like we have BBs for all the convenience of the shortcuts/gestures and built-in utilities, that you now have to download dozens of apps for on the Priv. Sucks but it is what it is for the moment.

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    11-19-15 03:41 PM
    Oh and to answer that old question, it's mainly a BB Classic issue and the best alternative is to just use a computer.

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    11-19-15 03:42 PM
    I have a Q10, Z10, Z30, Passport and Classic and it won't work on any of them. Tried different gmail and youtube accounts also, it is definitely am OS software problem. I think that Google changed the API for youtube and blackberry hasn't updated the software to the new API.

Oh and to answer that old question, it's mainly a BB Classic issue and the best alternative is to just use a computer.

11-19-15 10:18 PM
    I picked up a Priv for my Wife to replace her Z30 and we have had nothing but problems with it, it gets hot, high battery drain, hub not getting emails and SMS. It's all updated and just doesn't work worth a crap, going to give it a few more days and if it doesn't clear up it's going back.

11-19-15 10:22 PM
    I have a Q10, Z10, Z30, Passport and Classic and it won't work on any of them. Tried different gmail and youtube accounts also, it is definitely am OS software problem. I think that Google changed the API for youtube and blackberry hasn't updated the software to the new API.
    You are probably right.. I even had to change browsers on my PC to upload my videos to youtube. Have you tried getting a Chrome or Firefox browser on your phone and try to upload through that?

11-19-15 10:29 PM
    You are probably right.. I even had to change browsers on my PC to upload my videos to youtube. Have you tried getting a Chrome or Firefox browser on your phone and try to upload through that?

Yes I can upload through the browser on my Classic with no problem. It's just a pain in the *** using the browser when you know how easy it was to share them through the OS..
    11-19-15 11:05 PM
34 12