Odd situation. When I open music, I have a file within music labeled 'unknown'. It is a file of 90 ringtone MP3's. I can play them just fine. However, when I want to use one as a ringtone and select search music, that file doesn't show up. It doesn't show up under ringtones either. I connected to the computer thinking I could access them and move them via mass storage. They don't show up there either. Any idea how I can get to this file so I can use them as ringtones?
    03-23-15 11:45 AM
    If you can play them can't you just hit Menu-Set As Ringtone when one of them is playing?
    03-23-15 11:52 AM
    for the phone, yes. However, I want to use them as other notifications as well. That isn't an option. Set as ringtone sets for the phone only.
    03-23-15 12:16 PM
    Go to Settings>Notifications>Select the Profile you want to customize (i.e. Normal)>Customize App Notifications>Select app (i.e. Email messages)>the account (i.e. Gmail)>Ringtone dropdown menu>Browse Music>select manila folder icon in bottom left>bottom left 3 lines should pop up a slide out menu>select Audio. That's how I have to do it with ringtones and such downloaded from Zedge. If they don't show up then find the file in the corresponding folder before hitting the 3 lines to pop out the menu. And the fun part is having to do this with each profile and app that you want to customize. It's a pain but worth it when it's all set up. Hope that helps.
    rikenco likes this.
    03-24-15 05:51 AM
    That did help thank you. Now if you, or anyone knows how to play the entire tone. I have one in particular that I like for an email notification. It is 20 seconds long. On the Q10, it played the entire tone. On the Classic, it stops after 5 seconds.
    03-24-15 09:37 PM
    That bit I am not sure. Someone else will have to help you there.
    03-25-15 05:46 AM