The contacts on my Classic were sync'd with the Exchange I was using from my previous company. I have backed up my device on BB Link and would like to delete the account on my BB; however, I am wondering if the contacts will go away. Is there anything else I need to do to keep my contacts on my device and be able to sync them with the company (Exchange) I am going to?
    11-07-15 11:09 AM
    The contacts are part of that account unless you copy them to another account or to the device itself. Once you've done that then you can delete the old account.

Are the contacts former colleagues or customers? If the latter, be very careful that you aren't bound by any kind of non-compete agreement after leaving your old company.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 06:16 AM
    Those non-competes can be a pain. These are parents, friends, personal contacts that have been with me for a while.

I tried the sim card route, but I get feedback that it is full. You mentioned that I could put them on my device. We're you referring to the sim card or a different way?

Thanks for replying and the heads up.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 11:06 AM
    You should be able to copy the contacts to another email account. From the Contacts app, long press on a contact you want to save, and select 'Copy To' and then choose a different email account, or just choose the option of Local Contacts to store them in the Contacts app of the device.
    11-12-15 02:17 PM