Ok so I don't like lingering things ! It's inefficient. So an Android user has an associated BBM with their e-mail. So I added them as a contact under my g-mail account in contacts it auto populates their BBM !!! Ok "innovative"...or for other's genera sense

I shouldn't be forced to add them to my BBM "invite" them to my BBM or even see it appear in my "Invite to Download"
    but that is another thread

My concern is while I don't mind this contact being a contact, once I add them....send the invite and it is accepted and they appear in my contacts, I can see them vice versa etc.......WHY THE BLEEP does it still show (SEE ATTACHED/BELOW) ! o_0....I go into contacts and DELETE them from my contacts and WHAM out of BBM they go and the stupid message disappears !.......I add them back just by e-mail and wham it is BACK again.......I have scuffled through both settings, and did a google search to no avail ! I do not want this showing how do I delete ! My query gave me no solution someone please assist or offer insight

P/S : Am I the only one annoyed by the red star in SHOP*.... I don't care to see there are "new" stickers ! These are annoyances I expect from Apple and Android ......c'mon RIM do better, BE better ! Consumer C H O I C E !

After awhile I can see myself resorting to a portable laptop and a simple flip phone that literally has phone and text. No social media no apps no nothing ! Ok I'm down now someone assist LOL ArrghhhhhhHow can I delete an Invite to Download BBM?-img_20150323_183911.jpg
    03-23-15 05:48 PM
    yeah, you can't fix that stuff. It doesn't help to delete.
    03-23-15 05:53 PM
    I deleted the contact lol. ...I guess I won't add it back until RIM fixes this

Sent from my: SM-N910T / SQC100-4 : PIN 2BFE4937 : T-Mobile 4G LTE
    03-24-15 12:11 AM