For all of you that know me, I have 10 Twitter and numerous other social media accounts.

I was trying to do this on my 99 with the BBOS7 hub.

I bit the bullet and bought Hootsuite Pro. This feeds all my social media and sends out my "sharing" automatically. On the RSS feeds that need to be reviewed I use Gnewsreader on the Classic and share it though Hootsuite with multiple sharing.

To bad BBOS10 and BBM10 did not continue the same format as OS7 on the Hub's multiple sharing. It's been a lot of trial and error to find the right combination.

When checking out my FB account you will see the Hootsuite links. These are automatic feeds from different websites.

I'm now sending out 100-150/day Tweets per account.

The Classic with Gnewsreader and Hootsuite apps is the perfect combination for me.

Anyone needing assistance or info just let me know. Glad to assist you.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 03-22-15 at 10:27 AM.
    rayporsche likes this.
    03-22-15 10:04 AM
    Uhh, how interesting, you're that great!
    03-22-15 02:16 PM
    Although I'm not as heavy of a user as yourself, I do tweet a fair amount and currently (on Android) use the combo of Buffer and Hootsuite together with Google Currents, Flipboard, and Feedly.

Between now and the weekend, I'll be switching to BB Classic.

Would you recommend me going the gNewsReader + Hootsuite route? Bear in mind, I do not have Hootsuite Pro (is that a subscription or just a one time App cost?)
    04-02-15 09:07 AM
    Although I'm not as heavy of a user as yourself, I do tweet a fair amount and currently (on Android) use the combo of Buffer and Hootsuite together with Google Currents, Flipboard, and Feedly.

Between now and the weekend, I'll be switching to BB Classic.

Would you recommend me going the gNewsReader + Hootsuite route? Bear in mind, I do not have Hootsuite Pro (is that a subscription or just a one time App cost?)
    Sorry missed you posting and spaced out.

The personal Hootsuite is free the Hootsuite Pro cost $10/mo for all the accounts YES Pro fits my needs. Try the personal and see it will fit your needs. I NOW use Gnewsreader to search for the RSS feeds of the automatic feeds on Hootsuite. Finding the URL can be tricky.

Gnewsreader is suppose to upgrade and add multiple feeds to the app when that happens it will be great.
    04-09-15 12:18 PM