03-02-15 11:26 PM
33 12
tools
    My Q10 fell face first onto a pile of jagged rocks... And nothing happened to it... lol

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    That's quality right there my friend lol!

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    01-22-15 08:50 PM
    That's quality right there my friend lol!

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    Yah, but it's funny because someone else could drop it from a much lower distance and not in a way that seems too bad and end up with a broken screen. That's just how it goes I guess.

01-22-15 10:09 PM
    Yah, but it's funny because someone else could drop it from a much lower distance and not in a way that seems too bad and end up with a broken screen. That's just how it goes I guess.

Ok, my cheap Ebay case is falling apart after 2-3 months. Ordered a Seidio Surface on Amazon today. Can't wait to try this out
    Holster Decision - Leather Pocket or Swivel Holster?-seidio.jpg
    02-13-15 06:48 PM
    I have a BlackBerry pouch and when I slide the phone in it presses the volume down button. Am I the only one?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 03:21 AM
    Leather pocket looks great, at least that's what I've been using for the past month. Offers okay protection too, dropped my phone on the floor while it's in the leather pocket twice and no dings and scratches whatsoever.

Besides did I mention it looks nice

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 03:58 AM
    The Surface Seidio Combo must be popular Ordered from 4 different places all back ordered 2 weeks.

Finally bit the bullet and ordered direct from Seidio on Saturday. Got email today that it shipped.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 09:00 PM
    I have both. Pouch is now collecting dust...The small difference in size between the two makes the holster the winner. Keeping the phone in your hand with the holster is not an issue and when you are feeling accident prone you have the belt option right there too. Holster also protects the top of the phone against head on collisions...
    02-26-15 05:04 PM
    Picked up my Seidio Surface Combo today. I was a little hesitant about spending $50-60 for a case and holster, but now I see why it cost much.

The Surface case is a 2 piece hard case that fits perfectly around the Classic. It is built so well that it blends and looks like part of the Classic. It feels so good in my hands that I will never go back to a soft case.

The swivel clip holster is rigid and light with felt lining to protect the Classic's screen. No more fumbling to get your phone out with the quick release clip at the top.

The Seidio is like having a fine Angus steak or fine wine unless you have a taste of one you really don't know what it's like.

Not something you would buy for a $100-300 phone, but definitely something you would buy for the Classic.

Ok, Slagman5 you have convert me. No more cheap holsters or cases.

Posted via CB10
    JimMLINY likes this.
    03-02-15 11:26 PM
33 12