大家好,本人第一次使用黑莓手机,classic系我买的第一部黑莓手机,已经用了几天,有些关于中文输入 法的问题想请教一下各位:
    在使用中文输入法时,不得不通过触摸屏选字,请问有没有方法不需要触摸屏就可以选字的办法,谢 谢!
    Now I will recap in English
    Hello all, this classic is my first blackberry phone, and I have been using it for a couple of days. In these days I found a problem with the Chinese input as below:
    When input Chinese words I found that I have to select the words through the touchscreen, my question is that is there any method input words without touching the screen. Many thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 03:14 AM
    Crackberry is a place of majority English BlackBerry users. I hope someone here could help you with your problem.
    03-19-15 03:52 AM
    Perhaps it depends on what region you bought your phone from

You might be able to change the input from Settings > Language and Input > External Keyboard (scroll all the way down) > Select Language
    Now I'm not sure if you see any Chinese keyboard layout. I can't see on Passport but who knows. Good luck.

Once selected, you can actually change the keyboard layout, for eg QWERTY, QWERTZ etc, by selecting the language and choosing the Input language.
    Go to Settings > Language and Input > Input Languages > Enabled Languages and click on any of them.

Posted via CB10 using PassportSQW100-1/
    03-19-15 05:18 AM
    Thanks TheBond I should give it a try as what you said

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 05:39 AM
    No worries. Let us know how you go.

Posted via CB10 using PassportSQW100-1/
    03-19-15 06:57 AM
    Goto the settings app and in the language support screen select add language And scroll down and you will see this screen.

Hi girls, new here and say hello-img_20150319_073709.png

Select the language and then you can switch using the keyboard. On the classic I think you can select alt + return key.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 08:39 AM
    Hey, he obviously only wants advice from the girls, so all of you guys, stop helping him, lol. :-P

Just kidding of course. :-D

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-19-15 05:38 PM
    Helps from guys and girls are both welcome haha
    Due to my poor English it takes me some longer time to organize what I want to say so that all you guys and girls wouldn't make any mistakes
    I have tried some ways to work it out and finally find that due to the diversity in words options when typing same characters in Chinese (just not as typing English or some other languages)I'm afraid I have to select words through touching screen so that I can choose the words which is not located in the first column
    03-19-15 07:11 PM
    I'm Asian, I'm well aware of the whole gender pronoun issue with us, lol. I was raised on both languages, but every one I know who wasn't will constantly mix up genders, always calling guys "she" or "her" and vice-versa. So no worries, was just joking around.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-19-15 08:56 PM