I got a Q20, got into the escreen to set my basic APN and got data working. Is there any way to get MMS working on this? The WiFi hotspot is also carrier locked. Is it possible to load a generic global "ROM" on this phone? I haven't used BB since my old 8330 and i'm REALLY liking it but don't want to lose MMS capability or WiFi hotspot.
    01-25-21 10:47 AM
    Are you using this AT&T phone on AT&T? If another carrier, I assume not if your messing with APNs, so are you sure that it has all the right 3G &4G bands?

I would download the latest autoloader here and start fresh with it.
    01-25-21 04:06 PM
    I am using H2O wireless, they are an AT&T MVNO. I considered getting a factory unlocked one, but the 1-2 AT&T model has better support for the bands I need. I've been checking out Sachesi and DBBT today, but i'm pretty lost. I saw a post another user mentioned installing another carriers OS but I don't want to accidentally overwrite the radio. The last time I messed with anything like this was WinMo and Android Jellybean, so i'm trying to relearn and adapt to a new platform.
    01-25-21 04:48 PM
    I am using H2O wireless, they are an AT&T MVNO. I considered getting a factory unlocked one, but the 1-2 AT&T model has better support for the bands I need. I've been checking out Sachesi and DBBT today, but i'm pretty lost. I saw a post another user mentioned installing another carriers OS but I don't want to accidentally overwrite the radio. The last time I messed with anything like this was WinMo and Android Jellybean, so i'm trying to relearn and adapt to a new platform.
    Did you use their IMEI tool to check if it's a supported device? AT&T stopped activating any non-VOLTE devices back a few months ago, would assume all their MVNO were doing the same. They will still support the phones already activated...

But if you have voice and SMS working...

Remove SIM hard reset the phone - reinstall the SIM and start phone.... test.

Not working, go into SETTINGS > NETWORKS AND CONNECTION > MOBILE NETWORK > APN Search on H20 for their settings and input them.
    01-26-21 02:28 PM
    Those settings are missing/unavailable on the AT&T version. I am not able to access MMS settings through Hub/Text Messages either.
    01-28-21 11:14 AM
    Those settings are missing/unavailable on the AT&T version. I am not able to access MMS settings through Hub/Text Messages either.
    If you’re really serious about using the device, spend the money on AT&T plan while you’re still able to enjoy.
    01-28-21 11:04 PM