Dear all,

My Classic (10.3.3.1435) was working fine with an ActiveSync account (SOGo groupware), but yesterday it cannot sync data. I tried to remove the account and add it back, but failed.

According to mail server log, Classic didn't connect to server (port 443, https) at all. I thought it might be WIFI issue, so i disabled WIFI and use phone network directly, still same error.

I have another KEYone and working well. To make sure ActiveSync server is working well, i removed account on KEYone and add it back, it does work well, all data are synced.

I have another P9983 and WAS working well with same ActiveSync account too, but it stopped syncing too, i removed the account and try to add it back, same error as on Classic.

Any idea how I can troubleshoot this connection issue on Classic?

P.S. I added the mail account as an IMAP/SMTP account on Classic, it works well. But i need ActiveSync to sync calendars and contacts also, so better add it as an ActiveSync account.

Thank you very much.
    Attached Thumbnails Help: Classic cannot connect to ActiveSync server-img_20171017_003850.png  
    10-16-17 08:16 PM
    Do you use 2FA or app passwords for your active sync?

Second thought probably isnt it as the warning would likely be different. I get that with a live.com email if Ive changed my password recently or if I connect to a bad hotspot.
    Posted via CB10
    10-19-17 06:47 AM
    I have the same problem with my BB curve 9360. Impossible to sync my diary, linked to gmail, no "server" connection. I do get my emails though, and the phone works. I cannot delete and reload my gmail account, there is "no connection". I rebooted the phone, no good. I tried other BB help, they wanted the IMEI number, I gave it to them from the phone settings, and they say it "does not exist".
    Is ther a way I can speak to somebody on the phone? I am clearly dumb enough to deserve this help.
    11-06-17 07:51 PM
    I have the same issue with my BB Classic as zhb ...
    03-31-18 08:12 AM
    Is ther a way I can speak to somebody on the phone? I am clearly dumb enough to deserve this help.
    haha - sorry but that's pretty funny/clever.
    03-31-18 08:13 AM