I have one of the new iPhone 6's and the call quality is great. And Vzn's HD calls are amazing. But on Vzn, only 4 (as of a few weeks ago) of their phones support Voice over LTE (or whatever it's called). Anyone know if the Classic will have it? Does the Passport?
    11-04-14 07:18 AM
    Passport is capable of it.... but not on Verizon's network as the Passport isn't a CDMA phone so you can't activate it to even use the LTE portion of the network to try the VoLTE.

Classic.... would assume it would be capable as most of the BB10 devices are. But Verizon has a number of devices that are capable, that are not being allowed to utilize the VoLTE or HD Voice Calling. They are only activating a few devices for now and I don't see any Blackberry devices on the list
    11-04-14 07:37 AM
    Verizon, FWIW, told me only 4 of their phones were capable. The 2 new iPhones, the G5 and I think the 4th was an LG phone.

It's a setting under Enable LTE where you have an option of just Data or Voice and Data. Not sure if that is a phone feature or a carrier feature, but I do like it.

Zero background noise. It's a little tinny sounding on my end, like it needs a little more bass to be as good as a land line. But much better than normal calls. And with the new agreement with AT&T there should be a wide use of these when a few more phones come out.
    11-04-14 11:15 AM