Hi,

So i just bought a Blackberry Classic last Thursday on a store (Cash Express). It was a store who sale Second-hand phone. I bought it there because in my country, they don't sell a smartphone anymore official store like Darty, Boulanger or La Fnac. The Store describes the phone as of being in good shape. And it was and i let myself fooled by the good shape of the phone. During the Weekend, i notice that my phone only last.half the day and has an autonomy of 7hours (At best) and today i had to buy a powerbank to support the lack of autonomy on my phone. No matter how i think BlackBerry took their fans/consumers for granted, I still love BlackBerry. They are the only brand who have keyboard on their phone while being a smartphone and i think that Blackberry Classic still very usefull in 2019.
    So i have 2 options:
    1) Return to the store and get a refund or change with another phone (Take the risk to pay more probably have the same problem).
    2) Change the battery of my phone but i don't know how to open the Blackberry Classic by myself or to give it to someone who can do this for me.

Is it possible to change the battery for a new one. And What's the best website to buy a new battery.
    02-18-19 05:38 PM
    It better to return that phone on the store..

Sent from my Secure BlackBerry Classic
    02-19-19 05:00 PM
    Take out the sim and sd trays, pull off back cover. All you need to do after that is take out 2 screws and pull out the battery. Biggest problem is finding a new one.
    02-20-19 04:11 PM