Years ago, when I worked for US Cellular I was able to active devices that originally were from other CDMA carriers like Verizon. At our shop we did this to help our good customers who inherited phones or traded for phones they liked etc.

Sometimes, some features didn't work, but for the most part the phones worked fine.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried to activate an unlocked BB Classic on US Cellular's network? If so, how did it go?

Thanks.

MZ
    06-12-15 09:09 AM
    FYI, there's no legal way to get one US CDMA carrier's phone on another US CDMA carrier's network.

So I doubt anyone has tried this with the Classic, or been successful with any BB10 phone in general.
    FYI, there's no legal way to get one US CDMA carrier's phone on another US CDMA carrier's network.

So I doubt anyone has tried this with the Classic, or been successful with any BB10 phone in general.
    06-12-15 12:12 PM
    If you look at US Cellular website you notice that blackberry is no longer listed, which means they no longer offer blackberry phones and thus there is no chance you could get a blackberry on us cellular network even if it had all the bans. Also, us cellular has basically cleared most of their in house techs at local stores, so it pretty safe to assume that the us cellular system is more locked down than when you worked for the company.
    06-12-15 05:34 PM