Absolutely bloody love it.
    If you want a phone that does CORE messaging with occasionally checking Social Media, Photos, etc and combined that with the Neuton Music Player app (the best Music App money can buy IMO) and a 24/48 hour lasting battery it's a winner.
    Do NOT get it if your after more than what you want it to do.
    It's an excellent no-nonsense phone. Nothing more, nothing less.

Posted via CB10
    terminatorx and anon(1733) like this.
    12-25-14 10:29 AM
    how do you like the classic compared to iphone 6 and passport
    I brick is better than a iphone isn't .............or is that just me
    12-25-14 11:32 AM
    I'm finally getting the chance to fool around with mine and all I can say is this thing is fantastic. It's quick. No delays whatsoever. None. I haven't been able to put it down.
    This 9700 convert is happy to have waited for this phone. Loving it.
    Yep, 1st post with this device.
    gaurav92 and DeliFresser like this.
    12-25-14 12:20 PM
    Me as well!

I got my BlackBerry Classic on Friday and am using it since than and love it. It's really the best BlackBerry I have had so far (and I had nearly all of them including Z10 and Q10)
    You don't miss the screen real estate of the Z10?
    12-25-14 11:09 PM
    Again, I absolutely love this phone. I just side loaded Snap today and it has made the phone that much better!!!! Awesome!

With all that being said, my wife bought me a Passport for Xmas (hasn't arrived yet) and it will double as my tablet/calendar/weekend phone. I will also side load Snap the day it arrives and I might even think I'll give it a test run as a daily driver as well.... The Passport is gonna have to really WOW me to get this Classic out of my hands.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 11:46 PM
    Sounds like I am going to be getting a Classic. Good stuff folks.
    12-26-14 09:02 AM
    I'm a week with the classic now and I won't go back to the Z10. It reminds me of my much missed 9810, but so much better! The Z10 will be going up for sale.

Using my BlackBerry Classic :-)
    12-26-14 10:12 AM
    another happy camper
    ViaCassian likes this.
    12-26-14 10:47 AM
    OK. I'm seriously considering a classic now.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 11:10 AM
    what do you have now?
    12-26-14 11:19 AM
    Me!

I absolutely 100% love the Classic. I was also dead set on buying a Passport as a tablet/weekend phone, but am reconsidering this now.

This phone rocks! Perfect weight, speed, and size.

If you have any questions, just shoot.

Posted via CB10
    Good to hear.....I have one question...who is BlackBerry Classic manufacturer?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 04:06 PM
    I used my Blackberry Bold 9900 only for business communications. I was very pleased with the 9900. No other phone came close to the 9900 for productivity, but when the Classic was announced, most everything promised was what I wanted: a classic design updated. So I preordered a Classic from Blackberry November 17 and received the Classic December 23.

The Classic is everything I expected and even more. I love it.

Keyboard: The keyboard was the biggest surprise. I like the Classic's keyboard much better than my beloved Bold 9900's.

Trackpad: Out of the box the trackpad seemed small, but after a few hours of use, it now seems totally natural. I have not given the trackpad a second thought.

Weight: My Bold had the Seidio Super Extended-Life Battery and weighs about 6.4 oz while the Classic weighs about 6.3 oz (on my scale) - I can't tell the difference between the two phones. The weight of the battery-heavy 9900 never bothered me and the Classic is virtually the same, not a problem.

Design: From the Hub to the screen size to all the ways to personalize many of the settings, everything about the Classic reminds me of my first Blackberry years ago, it's well designed for fast, powerful communications.

Blackberry did what they said they would do. There's a new classic Blackberry.
    12-26-14 04:45 PM
    Good to hear.....I have one question...who is BlackBerry Classic manufacturer?

Posted via CB10
    Os is Blackberry hardware is Foxcon chinese company
    12-26-14 05:05 PM
    Got a Passport as my "weekend phone" and a Classic to use during the week. I have to say the Classic is just great!
    I do prefer the Passport, if I`m honest, but it`s just SLIGHTLY cumbersome to use at work (I could live with it, but I have both so I don`t have to :P)
    I keep having to remind myself to use the toolbelt, but it`s such a lovely surprise when I remember it`s there!
    And it beats the Q10 by some distance, as great as that device was.
    01-27-15 03:46 PM
    Got my classic on launch date sold it a few days later, then tried to sell my Passport that didn't work out well so I decided to see if any swaps was to be had, well it worked out rather well got a new classic again and the guy tossed in a almost brand new Q10 as well. But I still would of liked the bigger track pad and tool belt.

On my reliable Z30
    01-27-15 03:59 PM
    I love it! 100%! I had the Passport, but have pretty much switched to the Classic full-on. I just LOVE the phone: size; keyboard; toolbelt; screen; design; weight; OS...

The list goes on!

Enjoying my BlackBerry Every Day!
    01-27-15 05:21 PM
    I love this phone! I bought the Z30 when it was on sale for 225$ I don't know if it was because it was white or touch screen but as bad as I wanted to love it, it didn't happen I kept going back to my Q10! Then someone I know bought the Classic and didn't like it the way he thought he would and we switched I feel like that was the best thing I ever did. So I noticed some extra light when the keyboard is lit but at the end of the day it's not a deal breaker for me. I love the fact that I don't have to touch the screen and I can navigate with the track pad wish that I could pick the auto correct words using the trackpad and refresh cb using the trackpad but like I said for the most part I'm happy! Hoping to stay with this phone for at least 2 years!!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 07:30 PM
    Just picked my Classic up from Telstra. Absolutely love it. Came from Q10 Z30 Passport and Z10.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 09:33 PM
    I love classic!!! Very true to its name

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 01:25 AM
    ME! Addicted to it

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 01:49 AM
    I've had my Classic since December 17, was a pre order from DR. Have to say not one issue. The keyboard is great, the screen is great, the emails and browsing is fast and the toolbelt is great. Very few errors using the keyboard. On the touchscreen Z10 I had a lot of typos because of typing on glass. At this point I may buy/trade my Black Classic for a white one if and when, but for now:

Happy camper I am!

Using my BlackBerry Classic :-)
    02-07-15 12:08 PM
    I glad to hear all you folks love your Classic's. Im still waiting for Verizon to release it so I can get one. Until then I will stalk you all and listen to what you have to say. So anyway hello all and hopefully soon Verizon will graciously allow us to buy a product on their network.
    02-07-15 09:11 PM
72 123