So I finally went back to my S6 Edge for some specific apps I needed that day (like many radio taxi cabs here and some food delivery apps).
    Basically I needed to use my main number on a phone which needed some apps that I just can't port to my Classic & Passport.

Back to my Android (and my S6 Edge to me at least is one of my favorite Androids till date. I haven't liked a Samsung so much since I bought My S2 back when it had just released)

It was unbelievably frustrating.
    Typing and mail management.
    (to add to my work load, I had cut my right hand's thumb and I thought <oh, well maybe I can use those swiping keyboards or something without using my right thumb for typing> )
    And boy was it a nightmare. I personally hate most of the email clients android has.
    And the typos... the HORROR.
    I sent so many typos. Even after re reading some managed to slip and got emailed.

And why is RAM management so bad in 5.0.XXX with Lollipop. I just minimized one app and it has to reload when I re launch it. #Death.
    I agree this has something to do with the S6 and S6 edge and the 'memory leak' (or whatever people are calling it).
    Even my other android running CM12.0. (again, not 5.1 Lollipop which apparently fixed the memory leak).

By the end of the day I felt like I was just dehydrated and NEEDED my BlackBerry Classic (since it's very very very hard to type one hand on my Black Beauty Passport).

5 minutes later... SO RELIEVED.

I never realized I would ever become a real 'CrackBerry'.
    I wait for my red led to pop at that pace.
    And then I smile.
    I guess my love for the Classic was just tested .

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 12:40 AM
    I know what you mean.

My friend was visiting from London and he had just gotten the S6 Edge before he came here. We were in my garage trying to install this part on my car, and I'd left my Classic inside my house.

I was getting frustrated, and asked to use his phone to look up how to do it on Youtube. Oh my God. The S6 looks and feels nice (and he has a cool little alien cartoon theme), but trying to use that thing? Android has always made me want to pull my hair out. It reminds me of like when my desk is too cluttered with paper and I don't know where anything is, and I just want to throw everything into the trash just so I can have a clean desk. Or like during Thanksgiving when the dinner table is covered in plates and dishes and you just want to clear them all away so you can not feel so overwhelmed. Trying to do stuff on the S6 was just chaotic. I eventually figured out how to do stuff, but I went back inside to get my Classic and wow, I was just like THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE.

Using a BlackBerry is like some sort of relief to me.
    06-25-15 01:07 AM
    I love S6 camera though. Well, can't have it all. BlackBerry are you listening?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 02:01 AM
    I love S6 camera though. Well, can't have it all. BlackBerry are you listening?

Posted via CB10
    Oh yeah; I know what you mean.
    I have taken the best photos on a mobile device till date .

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 03:42 AM
    Tried the S6 and the photos were amazing. I do miss that. The photos I have taken on the Classic have been satisfying, but clearly it's out-gunned in that department. Fantastic device in every other category. The S6 is currently collecting dust and waiting for a buyer : )

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 04:52 AM
    Mine was from the LG G4 I am selling to a friend of mine simply because mail and messaging kinda "messy" was the word I used.

Sure the screen on that thing is a beast and browsing is a delight, but to me I interact with my phone mainly to message and fire out emails, on the G4 I kinda given up on writing ANY email and kept messages real short

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 12:01 PM

5 minutes later... SO RELIEVED.

I never realized I would ever become a real 'CrackBerry'.
    ....until you get confronted with double typing issues and have even more typos than you had with the S6........
    06-25-15 05:48 PM
    Thanks for sharing your experience op. I feel just the same way about Android and couldn't be more happier that I switch to BlackBerry. This is why if BlackBerry went Android, the experience wouldn't be the same. It's still that frustrating Android OS underneath despite how much BlackBerry skins it.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 04:12 AM