Not sure if it's been asked yet, but how's the battery on the classic. With it being nonremovable I'm a little worried about the battery life.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 11:10 AM
    Not sure if it's been asked yet, but how's the battery on the classic. With it being nonremovable I'm a little worried about the battery life.

Posted via CB10
    We are told excellent. No other info than that

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 11:59 AM
    From the below review, the statement "I can report, the BlackBerry Classic has amazing battery life!" is attributed to DTBlackberry. He said it packs a 2515mAh Li-Ion battery.

Source: Preview: The BlackBerry Classic - DHabkirk
    ... but we all hope, that the final version battery will be bigger!

Let's pray together...

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    11-11-14 02:25 PM
    How does the swipe up gesture work with the toolbelt? I noticed on 10.3 on the q10 the swipe up gesture was harder to use. Has that been fixed on the classic??

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 06:48 PM
    How does the swipe up gesture work with the toolbelt? I noticed on 10.3 on the q10 the swipe up gesture was harder to use. Has that been fixed on the classic??

Posted via CB10
    There's a slight problem on both the Classic and the Passport - the bottom bezel got smaller when you compare to a Z10 for a example, so on both devices I sometimes had a bit of a struggle to swipe up. It's not a big problem, I think they can fix it via software.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:42 PM
    Looks like it will be a nice improvement for anyone with a legacy phone or a Q10.
    Personally, I wish they'd gone with a larger screen.
    This

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 06:17 AM
    There's a slight problem on both the Classic and the Passport - the bottom bezel got smaller when you compare to a Z10 for a example, so on both devices I sometimes had a bit of a struggle to swipe up. It's not a big problem, I think they can fix it via software.

Posted via CB10
    Question does the classic have the same gestures as the q10. Like in browser I for zooming in and O for zooming out? Sorry if this question was answered already I just started navigating the thread.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 06:26 AM
    looks for post 371 or 391 for video
    11-16-14 07:16 AM
    I miss the scroll wheel, it was groundbreaking!

Yes! I remember the scroll wheel. Bricks was so much more fun back then.

Anyway, for the folks who like their BBs in white, I was told to call them directly about targeted availability date and they're keeping their traps shut about it. I'm so ready to get rid of this iPhone 6 that I may just bite the bullet and pre-order the black Classic now.

I haven't been this excited about a new phone since the Pearl! (No, I'm not that old lol)
    11-16-14 09:43 AM
    Hi there again fellas

So don't ask me why or how, but this time I was able to get a BlackBerry Classic for a test and a review. As you may already know from my previous thread about the Passport, I an editor at SmartMania.cz, so I wrote my first impressions article (which was published just minutes ago) and took a bunch of photos for those who weren't particularly impressed with Passport and are still waiting for the Classic to come to the market. Again, I don't have time to translate the article to English, so you have to rely on the clever monkeys of Google Translator, but if you have any questions about the device, don't hesitate to ask, I'll try to answer as much as I can.

My last thread with Passport was rather popular, so I'll add a small disclaimer this time for other editors all around the world - if you share my photos or quote my text, please don't forget to refer to my original article as a source. Thank you!

BlackBerry Classic: Back to the roots (exclusive first look) --- CZECH // ENGLISH (via Google Translator)

A few images:

Attachment 306320
    Attachment 306321
    Attachment 306322

...more images (20 in total) to be found in my original article.

Hope I raised a mood of some of ya, have a nice day and ask questions if you have any
    Wow wow wow thanks a ton. Not only are you beautiful but intelligent too mamamia. So after this awesome article all I can say Is I will still wait as my q10 is not even a month old.
    Secondly can u pls add me pin:2BB70391 thnx a ton.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 08:24 PM
    Another question sorry if this was covered already. I'm leaning towards the passport but hearing major gripes about the camera. Would you say overall the camera is better on classic or as good as passport?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 12:01 AM
    Another question sorry if this was covered already. I'm leaning towards the passport but hearing major gripes about the camera. Would you say overall the camera is better on classic or as good as passport?

Posted via CB10
    Passport has a better camera, the gripes you hear now are most likely a software issue that can be fixed.

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    11-17-14 09:32 AM
    Question does the classic have the same gestures as the q10. Like in browser I for zooming in and O for zooming out? Sorry if this question was answered already I just started navigating the thread.

Posted via CB10
    Same gestures and shortcuts

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 06:39 PM
    What happens when you press or long-press the BBmenu key within an app?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 02:40 AM
    What happens when you press or long-press the BBmenu key within an app?

Posted via CB10
    Press = context menu from the right side
    Longpress = settings bar from the top

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 12:50 AM
    Press = context menu from the right side
    Longpress = settings bar from the top

Posted via CB10
    Cool! I cannot wait for this phone!

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 02:30 AM
391 ... 141516