I love my classic! I was having problems with it freezing when certain groups would text me. So, I bought a KeyOne and used Blackberry Content Transfer app to move my contact list to my Google drive. Then I realized I could just reload the OS on my classic and move my contacts back. Sounds easy right???

After I reloaded my Classic (wiped clean), I found the Content Transfer app on the classic doesn't allow me to move my contacts back. Seems like it's a one way street from the Classic to the KeyOne.

Can anyone help me with this? Any ideas? Thank you!
    09-16-19 03:08 PM
    I love my classic! I was having problems with it freezing when certain groups would text me. So, I bought a KeyOne and used Blackberry Content Transfer app to move my contact list to my Google drive. Then I realized I could just reload the OS on my classic and move my contacts back. Sounds easy right???

After I reloaded my Classic (wiped clean), I found the Content Transfer app on the classic doesn't allow me to move my contacts back. Seems like it's a one way street from the Classic to the KeyOne.

Can anyone help me with this? Any ideas? Thank you!
    Use Device Switch instead?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-19 03:23 PM
    All my contact data is in the form of a Content Transfer file on Google drive. I just want to know how to pull it down to my Blackberry Classic.
    09-16-19 05:56 PM
    I found the same as you did. Indeed it's a one way street and not easily addressed. What I did is sync all my contacts to a nextcloud and then added the carddav address to my classic and it sync'd all my contacts no problem. It's nice because now I always have my contacts backed up. https://nextcloud.com/signup/ just make sure you pick a provider that supports contacts.
    10-07-19 12:39 PM
    What happened to got old . vcf file? Export your contacts as vcf file. Put it onto sdcard of your K1. Move sdcard to Classic. Etc etc
    10-14-19 01:27 PM