I had to switch to gmail from outlook.com to avoid the contacts multiplying and now I have this issue. I can't send to any iCloud users from my classic but if I use the gmail webpage it works fine. It sends to other email providers, just not iCloud except from the webpage. Any ideas. This is getting beyond frustrating.
    03-15-15 05:39 PM
    Sounds like you don't have Gmail configured correctly (SMTP) - I would remove the account and create again allowing your device to auto configure the account correctly for you.
    03-15-15 06:48 PM
    I let it auto configure and I did delete, restart and add again. It sends to other accounts fine. It sends "some" emails to iCloud, granted it took up to an hour for them to be sent/received. I'm wondering if there's something about the way the BB sends that triggers some kind of junk/spam setting in iCloud.
    03-16-15 05:36 AM
    Unsure why this is an issue you are running into but I hope it clears up soon for you. My own tests to my kids (both iAnything Fans) worked without issue, then I sent to my unused iCloud and @me.com accounts and mail was sent fine / received on iPad.. {shoulder shrug} as to why it won't for you.
    03-16-15 06:39 AM