Bold was recognized by my PC and easy to transfer pictures. Cant do w Classic. Help ?
    02-04-16 06:27 PM
    You'll need BlackBerry Link and the phone drivers

Posted via CB10
    02-04-16 07:23 PM
    Try a different USB port or reboot. You'll get a dialogue asking to install drivers. Click yes and you'll have mass storage access to flash and the SD card.
    02-04-16 07:23 PM
    Yes, it should be just as easy as it's always been. Shouldn't need to do any more than plug it in and your PC should recognize it.

As the above poster recommended, try a different port. Sometimes USB ports can be funny. Not sure why, but it seems like certain devices prefer one port over another.
    02-04-16 07:34 PM
    I assume the classic is the same as the z10 in terms of storage and access. Without even installing the link software (I rarely ever use that anymore) there are settings which allow you to access your device via wifi through standard file sharing or usb very easily. See Settings - Storage and Access. However, USB Mass Storage Mode I think is for your SD card, so your camera settings would need to be configured to store pictures on the SD card, which is my default setup. If that is not your setup and you already have your photos on your device, you can move them fairly easily using the file manager, to the SD card, then change the camera settings for next time. USB Mass mode makes getting access to your photos on the road really easy from virtually any type of computer with a USB port, without the need for any link software or drivers.

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    02-04-16 07:59 PM