On my Q10 I had phone calls listed in the phone app and not in the hub, There was a separate area in the hub (bottom left menu icon) where I could see the calls but in the hub as a whole I could only see BBM, text and emails.
    On my Classic I've set the hub prefs to "show calls in a separate account only", (as I did in the Q10). But in the hub prefs it still says ALL under the calls tab. (as it did on the Q10)
    What am I doing wrong here? I just get too many calls to have them clutter up my hub.

Thanks
    05-16-16 08:29 PM
    I have mine set to separate account, as I don't need to see who I've called or who has called me in the hub.

I see your problem with the 'all' - mine says this too. Not sure if there's a work around for this - do you still have your Q10 handy? If so, have a look to see how this was set up.

I would suspect that you can only change 'all' if you have more that 1 line into your phone / on your account.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    05-16-16 10:31 PM
    I don't get it, it'll always say "all" under the calls tab, but as long as you keep it on "hub" it shouldn't show the phone calls if you have it set to separate account only... Or am I not understanding what you're asking for?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    05-17-16 07:49 AM
    On my Q10 I had phone calls listed in the phone app and not in the hub, There was a separate area in the hub (bottom left menu icon) where I could see the calls but in the hub as a whole I could only see BBM, text and emails.
    On my Classic I've set the hub prefs to "show calls in a separate account only", (as I did in the Q10). But in the hub prefs it still says ALL under the calls tab. (as it did on the Q10)
    What am I doing wrong here? I just get too many calls to have them clutter up my hub.

Thanks
    It is the same on the Q10.

I have my Q10 set to show calls in the separate account only too, and use the bottom left menu the same way that you do to get to calls, but under Hub Management under "Calls" it says "All." So that's not different.

Are calls actually showing up in your hub?
    05-17-16 09:53 AM
    It sounds like you've done this, but here is what I did to remove the calls from my hub.

Hub -> settings -> hub management -> calls -> check 'show in separate account only'.

Once these settings are done, back out to the main screen of the hub, and restart the hub by swiping diagonally 5 times from the top right corner of the screen.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 10:08 AM
    Yep done all that. There is a ghosted blue dot on the "show in Hub only" - kind of like the cursor is stuck there even though I can move "another" cursor down to make changes. And the "Show in separate account" is lit with a small blue dot. But every call is still showing in the hub interspersed with emails and texts.
    05-17-16 11:55 AM
    Yep done all that. There is a ghosted blue dot on the "show in Hub only" - kind of like the cursor is stuck there even though I can move "another" cursor down to make changes. And the "Show in separate account" is lit with a small blue dot. But every call is still showing in the hub interspersed with emails and texts.
    Hm, that's weird, but has nothing to do with it showing "all" under the calls tab. It'll always show that, it's simply saying it'll show all calls when in that tab, but it shouldn't when out of it, so that's odd. Have you tried refreshing the hub or changing the settings to show in hub, restarting the phone and changing the setting back to separate account only?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    05-17-16 12:56 PM