04-25-14 07:29 AM
78 ... 234
tools
    I see where you're coming from. I've used Bold keyboards for years and the virtual keyboard was my only hesitation to switch. But after more than a year of hard abuse, I can't imagine I'd be more efficient on a virtual keyboard anymore.

I know (perhaps knew by know) the physical keyboard in and out and totally understand what you say. But I can honestly say that I know this virtual keyboard in and out as well. Whether I type with one hand or two, it is so efficient and fast. Even entering single symbols is easy (after a year of full abuse that is), you just have to know where they are. The only thing it takes is a jump in the deep and keep at it. The physical keyboard was a plunge in the deep back in the day as well. You're way faster now than you were then.

The two things I could give you is typing while walking and typing blindly with one hand. Typing blindly with two hands is a breeze, auto-correct on this thing is a beast.
    Auto-correct? What's that? Lol.

No thanks, I can think for myself. I'm pretty sure I'm more accurate typing myself with no help from anything than just about anyone with auto-correct. Good or not it's still a step back for me...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    phuoc likes this.
    04-24-14 07:09 PM
    From what I've read, I think that is pretty much what it's going to be. For once BlackBerry is paying attention to what the non-iPhone people want.
    That's great. I sure hope so. The Bold 9900 is a fine, fine piece of hardware.

Bold 9900 hardware + Q10 software + an increase in screen height = my ideal phone.

Posted via CB10
    areyes163 and revtech like this.
    04-24-14 08:07 PM
    That's great. I sure hope so. The Bold 9900 is a fine, fine piece of hardware.

Bold 9900 hardware + Q10 software + an increase in screen height = my ideal phone.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, yes, and yes

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 07:29 AM
78 ... 234