That trackpad is hideous. The Q10 is THE only qwerty BlackBerry to have.
    mouts and BERRYNOID like this.
    04-22-14 01:27 PM
    I really like this design. I'm not a fan of the tool belt but it becomes a whole lot more appealing once you lose that extra row of keys. Basically, the same size as the Q10.
    So you dislike the useful features, and like the highly inefficient feature. Awesome...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    revtech likes this.
    04-22-14 05:23 PM
    A friend of mine just messaged me this picture of a possible "Blackberry Q20 (Classic)"

Im presuming the keyboard will still be changed to have all the numbers on it
    but if this came out i would be happy, i like how its very sleek at the top Attachment 264922
    That ******** 3-row keyboard... *barf*

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-22-14 05:24 PM
    This is just an illustration with a concept
    royalbucks likes this.
    04-22-14 05:42 PM
    Too much rambling on what's perceived to be the next "classic". I'll just patiently wait till its officially out

Sent from my iPod touch using CB Forums
    phuoc likes this.
    04-22-14 06:32 PM
    I like the new belt concept tho
    The change of icons is really cool on it
    No comments on the 3 row keyboard

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 06:38 PM
    I like it. Can't wait to see the real deal. As soon as Verizon releases it I'm will have to get one.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 06:40 PM
    I understand this is a "Classic" design...so if they use this for the Q20 Classic ONLY...I will be happy and accept it...but if from what has been said is that they intend to bring the tool belt back to all devices? (correct me if I'm wrong here)...but if they are bringing it to all devices...they cannot simply use the old styling and designs! They have to upgrade and innovate while keeping the same functionality...If this is ONLY for the Q20, then great...if its for all, then HORRIBLE...the tool belt if used for all devices, it must be a virtual belt with adaptive properties...Here is what I have said before and it really should be the innovative way into the future for BlackBerry and their Tool Belt!

"They cannot just plop in the old trackpad and belt on new devices...they have to innovate and modernize the functions...realistically Android devices have the belt as well, many are capacitive touch...either on screen buttons or dedicate touch buttons...but no physical!

BlackBerry can innovate this idea by creating like you said a virtual touch tool belt that adapts with the user and the usage required...

for instance, a user will not always need to use a trackpad...when scrolling through the browser, or swiping through pictures, you do not need a trackpad. So why waste the space?

The belt part of the screen could be integrated into the UI and allow for developers to create a "belt" function in their apps...allowing the UI to adapt based on what they feel is relevant to the user to fully access their app! Like in BBM, you would have it change to a trackpad to easily move around your messages and quickly click areas with precision. But a developer may believe that instead of a trackpad, their app would benefit from a dedicated camera launcher. So the app itself can be free from any camera icons allowing for a clean look, and then the tool belt at the bottom will change to show a camera icon...and then the typical menu icon and back icon should always be present.

The current devices all have the "BlackBerry" wording and logo at the bottom of the screens. This should be removed and this is the section where the new tool belt should go! That way screen sizes and dimensions will not change at all...You already have the BBRY logo on the back, no need to have the wording on the front as well...I get branding and everything, but right now BlackBerry needs to create a better perception and product, and if that means removing the word BlackBerry from the front of the device to allow for a much nicer and more functional device, then so be it! They can push the BB "bullet" logo as their branding...so when people see that they automatically know its BlackBerry.

This would be the innovative way into the future for BlackBerry!"

Just adding this as well...for developers who don't use the belt at the bottom...if a developer opts not to implement belt functions in their app, the bottom screen will simply show the BlackBerry Logo and say BlackBerry like it does currently...that way if there isn't a belt used, the name is still there...just an idea!
    04-22-14 06:46 PM
    EBay selling stuff for Q20/ classic
    Found an interesting Q20 mock-up image.-img_20140421_211446.png

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 06:47 PM
    Would anyone buy anything from eBay from a phone that hasn't even come out yet????

Sent from my iPod touch using CB Forums
    04-22-14 06:53 PM
    I also hope the Q20 uses the Bold keyboard. I don't like the straight keyboard. They only used that since the screen was going to be right against the top row anyways.
    04-22-14 07:35 PM
    For those wondering...this is old, but who knows, it may be semi-accurate...

http://images.dailytech.com/nimage/bb10roadmap.jpg
    04-22-14 09:00 PM
    For those wondering...this is old, but who knows, it may be semi-accurate...

http://images.dailytech.com/nimage/bb10roadmap.jpg
    Notice the last QWERTY device there...obviously not launching Q2...but it could be the Q20 launching later in the year...it has a larger screen, full screen as well! very little bezel...more square and the usage of space is much better than the Q10 IMO.
    04-22-14 09:02 PM
    Found an interesting Q20 mock-up image.-q30l.jpg

Someone posted this image a while back. It looks closely similar to the render in your alleged photo.