Hello,
    I bought the Fitbit Charge 2 for my partner. She's got a BB Classic and of course, I'm struggling to get the app on.

I did read the forums before to buy it, and I thought it would be easier to instal the app, but I've tried everything and still can't get it.

Could you help me please?

Thank you very much guys.

Julien
    12-28-18 03:55 AM
    There are a couple smart watches that work Pebble is one, but I have not heard of Fitbit working on Blackberry 10. If you have an android device such as a tablet or phone I would try that instead.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-18 08:43 AM
    Thanks for your reply.
    I still try to upload the app on my laptop to transfer it to the phone, but don't think I can.
    12-28-18 09:32 AM
    I used to use the fitbit app from the Amazon App store with my Class and Charge 2.
    01-05-19 03:45 AM
    My girlfriend used it with her Q10... you have to find an old Apk file from apkmirror website. It took quite a bit of time to get the connection working among Q10 and the Fitbit....

Posted via CB10
    01-05-19 11:07 AM
    I just fired up my Classic and loaded the Fitbit app from Amazon. It loaded up no problem, turned on Bluetooth and it found and paired with my Versa. It's in the process of syncing-taking a bit but I have not had this app on my Classic for over a year. I'll reply back if there are any issues of differences between data and information between my S9, HD10 Fire and Classic.

Via the Cobalt Classic
    01-05-19 03:16 PM
    Following up. Utilizing the Fitbit app through Amazon App store seems to be hanging trying to sync with my Versa. Letting it run to see if this changes.

Via the Cobalt Classic
    01-05-19 04:05 PM
    It sync'd. Dashboard displays my sleep, steps, etc. It took a bit while I charged up my Classic but it did sync with my Versa. Again just used the Fitbit app via Amazon. I think a better option if using a Classic for a daily driver would be a very good Amazon Fire HD8 for @ 59 dollars to sync with and monitor when at home. Even though I have the Fitbit app on my S9 I utilize and review the data more on my Fire tablet when home. Or simply on my fitbit device, which is great. Only thing I really need or use the app for is changing clock faces on my Versa- which has been an excellent fitness tracker. Best of luck-

Via the Cobalt Classic
    01-05-19 06:11 PM