Bought the SQC100-4 on launch and sold it;
    Bought a SQC100-2 in August and return it for a Q5;

Returned the Q5 because it is hard to use without the trackbelt and bought another SQC100-2.

The first two Classic I could not get a tempered glass protector to lay down flat without bubbles due to the quality of the screen. And yes I tried 2 different brands.

This last one the tempered glass fits perfectly flat.

Was I unlucky on the first two? Or is the quality better on this one?

Anyone using tempered glass protectors?

Inskin tempered glass protector

"You're only known for the worst thing you do" DSO 1978
    09-06-15 12:05 PM
    Browse through or search the forum from a pc. You will most definitely find an answer. Good luck.

Posted via CA Governor's BB Passport SE *
    09-06-15 01:01 PM
    Bought the SQC100-4 on launch and sold it;
    Bought a SQC100-2 in August and return it for a Q5;

Returned the Q5 because it is hard to use without the trackbelt and bought another SQC100-2.

The first two Classic I could not get a tempered glass protector to lay down flat without bubbles due to the quality of the screen. And yes I tried 2 different brands.

This last one the tempered glass fits perfectly flat.

Was I unlucky on the first two? Or is the quality better on this one?

Anyone using tempered glass protectors?

Inskin tempered glass protector

"You're only known for the worst thing you do" DSO 1978
    My wife had the same issue on hers. Fortunately it's just a little spot on the side of the screen, and does not affect the functionality of the screen.

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2168
    09-06-15 03:16 PM
    My wife had the same issue on hers. Fortunately it's just a little spot on the side of the screen, and does not affect the functionality of the screen.

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2168
    The lower right hand corner on both of my first two Classics.
    09-06-15 03:27 PM
    I have had a problem with the glass screen protectors with every one of my phones (Both BB and Android). It has been a hit n miss depending on vendor, time of day, the moon etc lol. I even had the Geek Squad (Best Buy) fail to install the glass screen protector. I have installed some and they went on perfect but most did not so I just gave up on screen protectors. I even went so far as to get some small suction cups, a magnifying glass (the type that fits on my head with a light) so I could see the smallest bit of dust on my screen before I installed the glass protector and this was a hit n miss. I finally gave up on all screen protectors and just made sure that I had a pouch type protector to put my phone into when in my pocket.
    09-07-15 04:03 AM
    I use ghost armor never have a problem .They do the work and replace it if it comes off .
    09-07-15 06:03 AM
    I have had a problem with the glass screen protectors with every one of my phones (Both BB and Android). It has been a hit n miss depending on vendor, time of day, the moon etc lol. I even had the Geek Squad (Best Buy) fail to install the glass screen protector. I have installed some and they went on perfect but most did not so I just gave up on screen protectors. I even went so far as to get some small suction cups, a magnifying glass (the type that fits on my head with a light) so I could see the smallest bit of dust on my screen before I installed the glass protector and this was a hit n miss. I finally gave up on all screen protectors and just made sure that I had a pouch type protector to put my phone into when in my pocket.
    I think the problem is like you say hit or miss.

Lucky on the last one
    09-07-15 09:55 AM