If apple releases another 4" iphone that's got as good or better battery life with a thinner chassis than the 5s, I'm back to iOS. Bye bye BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know why you need a thinner chassis. It's an idiotic argument. You can replace the factory battery with an aftermarket battery that gives you much more life. I guess you can leave now.

* can't spell for crap

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Cozz4ever; 04-09-15 at 02:14 PM.
    04-09-15 08:50 AM
    I don't know why you need a dinner chassis. It's an idiotic argument. You can replace the factory battery with an aftermarket battery that gives you much more life. I guess you can leave now.

Posted via CB10
    I'm guessing you wrote that with iAutocorrect...

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 10:06 AM
    I'm guessing you wrote that with iAutocorrect...

Posted via CB10
    Bb10 auyo correctly

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 12:43 PM
    Ok today is day two or three I think. Not sure. Having feelings of going back to iphone. BlackBerry just seems sooo slow and laggy. Hard getting used to the screen and taking pics today was a little tough. Just some random thoughts and not sure how I will feel tomorrow.

Today was my first day working in BlackBerry link and the other desktop software. Seemed like I was stepping into the wayback machine.

I dunno guys just giving some honest feelings here.

Also one of the main articles on crackberry was something about the BlackBerry being popular in Africa. Africa?!?! Tomorrow is another day...

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 07:05 PM
    The first few weeks seem a bit laggy as the os settles in. A restart often helps.

For working with the phone, try blackberry blend.... Not link.
    04-10-15 09:46 AM
    Ok today is day two or three I think. Not sure. Having feelings of going back to iphone. BlackBerry just seems sooo slow and laggy. Hard getting used to the screen and taking pics today was a little tough. Just some random thoughts and not sure how I will feel tomorrow.

Today was my first day working in BlackBerry link and the other desktop software. Seemed like I was stepping into the wayback machine.

Also one of the main articles on crackberry was something about the BlackBerry being popular in Africa. Africa?!?! Tomorrow is another day...

Posted via CB10
    If you're coming from a recent iPhone or Android, yes, the Classic WILL seem slow. This was already documented somewhere. You're going from a fast sports car to a sporty sedan. No comparison really. The Classic is fast enough for what I use it for. Everyone's needs are different. I guess I'm the sporty sedan type

As for BB being popular in Africa, great! More power to Blackberry. Nice to know they have a big market share somewhere.
    04-10-15 10:23 AM
    Op did you immediately updated the OS when you got it?
    04-11-15 05:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you're used to iphone 6 plus, classic may be little slow for you. Have you thought about getting a blackberry passport instead?
    04-12-15 03:10 PM
    So on Thursday I decided to go back to the iphone for a few days. That only exacerbated exactly why I wanted to get the classic into my hands.

As of yesterday I am back on the classic. Few more days to figure this all out...

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 07:15 PM
    And the winner is.....BlackBerry Classic. Thank you and good night. iPhone- it's been real.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 09:23 PM
    And the winner is.....BlackBerry Classic. Thank you and good night. iPhone- it's been real.

Posted via CB10
    There's just something about that Classic form...

From a Classic
    04-14-15 10:04 PM
36 12