Let me start off by saying WOW! I didnt think it was this BIG. It looks so much smaller in videos. Im definitely NOT complaining about the size it just caught me by surprise once I received the phone from Amazon. Not to be extra but it seems like the Q10 went to jail for a few years and all it did was lift weights and came back with no neck and massive arms lol. And lets not forget the KEYBOARD! OMG what a beautiful and responsive keyboard!! Even though BlackBerry states the Classics keyboard is 30% wider or larger (not sure) you can really tell the difference. And the tactile feedback OMG! So good! Reminds me of the old days when people used to tell me to make that keyboard shut up I love the weight of the device; gives you the impression that you are holding something sturdy and reliable. The LCD screen looks very crisp and clear. Ive read many reviews on the forums of people stating they notice the pixels but I really dont hold my phone that close to my face Therefore, I dont notice the pixels. The OS and reappearance of the old shortcuts I love. It was something I really missed when I had the Q10. The tool belt also gives back an excellent response. I love the clickiness of it. This is only my second day with the Classic and I already know Im going to have this phone for a very LONG time.
    I work in the medial field and my position is a Nurse/surgical assistant on the surgery floor. I need something secure, reliable, and a keyboard to respond to patients (patient portal with Citrix receiver) and doctors messages and emails. This is by far one of the best investments Ive made. This is a phone Im going to have for a very LONG time.
    P.S all the complaints about light bleed on the keyboard etc. I believe is false or either you got a bad unit. So far I havent noticed anything like that. No lag, no light bleeds, phone is super functional. For some odd reason it feels faster than my q10?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 01:43 PM
    Enjoy ur phone. Have mine for almost a month, had a Q10 and a Z10, and this is ny fave phone by far with OS10. I owned the 9900 and missed it. The Classic has brought that feeling back for me.

Ditto ur observations.

Posted via Classic
    AthenaSmith likes this.
    02-04-15 01:48 PM
    I think we will all remember the first time holding the Classic in our hands. I went from the Z10 so the form factor was a big change but from the moment you start using it, you feel like you're home again.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    02-04-15 02:02 PM
    It probably faster than the Q10 because of the software

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 02:06 PM
    I agree with op, excellent device!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 03:46 PM
    OP where from?
    02-04-15 04:58 PM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Especially with the newest OS release... Blackberry OS really coming into its own now... smooth with nice features....

Enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 05:51 PM
    Enjoy your new Classic.

Posted from my awesome Classic.
    02-04-15 05:58 PM
    Damn.... fingers are itching to go to Amazon and order. Posts like this are not helping and I love my Z30. I can have both right?

Z30-simply the best touch BlackBerry
    Andy_bb_king and AthenaSmith like this.
    02-04-15 07:04 PM
    Damn.... fingers are itching to go to Amazon and order. Posts like this are not helping and I love my Z30. I can have both right?

sure you can. that is what i have Classic-Z30 combo
    02-04-15 07:09 PM

Yes go ahead! It's an excellent device and you'll probably end up swapping to the Classic :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 08:53 PM
    Really happy you like it OP. Enjoy.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    02-04-15 09:21 PM
    I totally agree to your points and wish to reaffirm that it's the best handset with an awesome pkb!! Nice observation!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 05:14 AM

Z30 is still a great phone. I admit that after having used the Classic for a couple of weeks, I am tempted to go back to my Q10 /Z30 combo (and back to 10.2.1). And yes, you can have both! :-)
    02-05-15 05:55 AM
    ... patient portal with Citrix receiver
    Where did you find (and download) the Citrix client for Blackberry 10?
    02-05-15 01:18 PM
    I'm stuck until Verizon gets the Classic. I need their coverage footprint, and who knows when "early 2015" means... Very frustrating!
    02-05-15 06:57 PM
    I'm stuck until Verizon gets the Classic. I need their coverage footprint, and who knows when "early 2015" means... Very frustrating!
    Yes it is frustrating waiting for the carriers to release the phone. Especially with CDMA providers. GSM all the way :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 08:17 PM
    sure you can. that is what i have Classic-Z30 combo
    Alain- which are you preferring/using more? How does battery life compare? Thank you in advance-

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 01:25 AM
    Where did you find (and download) the Citrix client for Blackberry 10?
    You can download citrix if you have a specific link from your employer IT department. We also use Cisco at times which helps but I'm trying to get the hospital to use BBM :-)
    02-06-15 06:39 AM
    Alain- which are you preferring/using more? How does battery life compare? Thank you in advance-

Posted via CB10
    The PKB is fine I am using it way much more than my Z 30..When time comes I will be selling my Z to get the Note 4 to go along with my Classic.

The Classic is a nice size to carry around. And it is just as fast as my Z when working with BB apps. Although I don't use any android apps. For android apps you would need to look for some review.Also I don't use the Classic for any video; bigger screen would be better
    02-06-15 11:01 AM