I have a iPhone 6S Plus ( I had a 6 plus) and a Classic. I think the 6S Plus is the best multimedia/ mixed use phone on the market. That being said, the Classic feels much better in the hand, when making or receiving calls. The keyboard is king when typing out emails, and the hub is the best feature for a working man. I would love to see a classic 2 with android. I use an otterbox defender on my iPhone, I don't use any hard case on my classic.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 04:55 PM
    id like one with a little taller screen not wider just taller and a little more ram
    10-30-15 06:21 PM
    A Classic with Android would not be that great. The big selling point of the Classic is the toolbelt & touchpad. The touchpad will not work well with most Android apps. You could remove the toolbelt, but then you're basically looking at a Q10 with Android. Secondly, as Passport, Q10 and Classic owners can testify, the screen dimensions are not android-app friendly. You'd have to have a screen with 'regular' dimensions and then it would either be too tall (with a permanently-accessible keyboard) or you'd have the Priv.

Really, the Priv is the best compromise if you want Android.

If you want the Classic setup, BB10 would be the best.
    10-30-15 06:51 PM
    I live and die by the trackpad. I have a few Android apps on my Classic that are not trackpad compatible, so valid point, but not a game changer.

Where I love using the trackpad is in the Hub and anything typing related, which comprises a lot of what I do.

I would dig a full Android Classic. Viva the Classic II.

Posted via my Blackberry Classic
    10-30-15 07:47 PM