I'm curious, as Classic owners, what is your favorite feature or favorite part of your phone?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-27-15 10:33 PM
    Tie between keyboard and the Hub.

Posted via my Classic!
    Nightwing535 and shotunz like this.
    12-27-15 10:35 PM
    Remember, best note app ive ever used...
    Nightwing535 likes this.
    12-27-15 10:37 PM
    The keyboard and trackpad. Because of them, I have a fingerprint free screen.

Posted via CB10
    Nightwing535 likes this.
    12-27-15 10:40 PM
    Call end+back to close apps
    Menu key to directly choose relevant action
    All the keyboard shortvuts (not only specific to classic)
    Most importantly the feel of classic keyboard. It's unique.

 Classic 
    12-27-15 11:22 PM
    It is a REAL Blackberry. BBOS, track pad, tool belt, PKB
    Al moon likes this.
    12-27-15 11:23 PM
    Definitely keyboard, trackpad and the app shortcuts! These are all a pleasure and the best features of a BlackBerry ☺

 Blackberryist 
    12-28-15 05:10 AM
    Keyboard, trackpad, toolbelt, BlackBerry 10... it's the perfect BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 05:30 AM
    The blue colour.

Posted via CB10
    PantherBlitz and to boldly go like this.
    12-28-15 05:48 AM
    "Classic" logo on the camera strip and the bootup screen.

 Classic 
    12-28-15 06:02 AM
    In order of personal preference:

Physical "End" key! Helps provide "warm phuzzie" assurance previous caller isn't still listening. Glass "end" poses potential privacy issues that haven't been adequately considered in the industry. Classic's physical "End" makes it THE device for privacy critical professions. IMO.

Trackpad. Empowers my thumb to fit and reach both tiny and giant screen sizes. Including the tiniest of text boxes. Also including reaching far corners of a 100" Mirracast screen with a single thumb!

Mirracast. Who needs the oversized Classic screen when you can REALLY see detail on a near by smart TV? I love the 100" (we measure 98") screen in one of our conference rooms. Even my old eyes see details on that.

Trackpad scroll. No fear of accidentally selecting a link while scrolling. Keeps thumb from obscuring screen estate.

Trackpad "click". Point AND command without lifting thumb!

Tool belt. Single thumb can always find the functions, sight unseen.

Keyboard shortcuts. Marvelous single thumb shortcuts and speed dial. Some keys can be found and speed dialed by feel. I have "P" asigned to most used speed dial. "Teet" on "5" makes it an easy find, also.

Wireless charging. Single handed charging.

PKB. If not THE best, at least second best. 9900 is still THE standard, IMO, but Classic reigns supreme over ANYthing in current production. IMO. Including my PP. ("flick" is useless when dealing with unique nomenclature)
    12-28-15 06:23 AM
    Because Classic is the closest to the 9900 one of the Best devices BlackBerry ever produced with the trackpad and keyboard also like the size and weight to it .
    12-28-15 07:32 AM
    Keyboard, mines gone on repair and I have a z10 as a loaner and make all kinds of typos

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 08:18 AM
    Has to be the keyboard. Whenever I type on the Classic, I find that I will automatically type longer sentences out on it than on the Passport. In other words, the Classic encourages more thought to go down onto the screen as the keyboard is more convenient for me to use. The Passport keyboard is nice too, but nothing beats the tight four-row keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 08:38 AM
    Keyboard, trackpad, toolbelt, BlackBerry 10... it's the perfect BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Agree+Infinity!
    12-28-15 08:54 AM
    trackpad for browsing and following links

im sure there are lots of other great features but as I havent used android hardly since bb10 I take so many for granted

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 02:33 PM
    The combination of both touch and keyboard use. I miss the word predict tho

Posted via CB10
    Nightwing535 likes this.
    12-28-15 05:05 PM
    Classic has a really good keyboard, that's for sure! It feels really nice in the hand and works really well. I can even type, for the most part, without looking at the keyboard!

Posted via CB10
    Nightwing535 likes this.
    12-29-15 11:13 PM
    Just got a Classic from my company (replacing my Bold 9930) and very happy to continue to have a BB keyboard with familiar trackpad and buttons, and now also a genuine smartphone with apps. In fact, because they stopped working on the 9930, I now have again the NY Times and the Wall Street Journal. And now also a GOOD browser. And I assume I'll be able to install Uber as a side-loaded Android app.
    Of course, I've spent the last three days playing and got no work done. Fortunately it's the holiday week.
    12-30-15 12:45 PM
    Just got a Classic from my company (replacing my Bold 9930) and very happy to continue to have a BB keyboard with familiar trackpad and buttons, and now also a genuine smartphone with apps. In fact, because they stopped working on the 9930, I now have again the NY Times and the Wall Street Journal. And now also a GOOD browser. And I assume I'll be able to install Uber as a side-loaded Android app.
    Of course, I've spent the last three days playing and got no work done. Fortunately it's the holiday week.
    I believe Uber is on the Blackberry World App Store

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-30-15 04:39 PM