Farewell samsung. Hello blackberry classic. I made the plunge today. Sold my s4 and jumped back into the blackberry world and boy does it feel great to have my fingers touch a physical keyboard again lol
    I found myself never using the apps on my android. I used bbm messenger on my android bc my hubby has a BlackBerry so I thought why not. I have an iPad for games and things like that but I'm going to investigate about this snap I've heard about.

I used to have a z10 but it fell and smashed and at the time they only had the q5 which I didn't really like so went to galaxy. But soooooooo happy to be back. Off to view the forums and see what goodies I can find.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 03:30 PM
    Congrats, welcome back to the land of plenty
    03-21-15 03:32 PM
    OP, why make the title of this thread so ambiguous? It makes people think you're moving away from the Classic and on to something else. Please get this changed. Ambiguous thread titles now seem to be a common occurrence on here!!

Posted via BlackBerry Classic (10.3.1.2582)
    andy957 likes this.
    03-21-15 03:37 PM
    OP, why make the title of this thread so ambiguous? It makes people think you're moving away from the Classic and on to something else. Please get this changed. Ambiguous thread titles now seem to be a common occurrence on here!!

Oh so sorry. That wasn't my intentions. I'll edit the title as soon as I'm able to figure out how haha

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 03:42 PM
    Oh so sorry. That wasn't my intentions. I'll edit the title as soon as I'm able to figure out how haha

Posted via CB10
    You can't edit it. You need a moderator help for that. Holla at one of them.

Sent from my z30-iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-21-15 03:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not to worry, but please get a moderator to change the thread title.

03-21-15 03:53 PM
    Welcome! Make sure you read through all the tutorials to get the fullest understanding of how to navigate BB10 and how the toolbelt works within BB10.

Here are a list of keyboard shortcuts in various contexts:

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2015/...ard-shortcuts/

Remember that you can customize long-press homescreen shortcuts in Settings -> Shortcuts and Speed Dial.

Or just type what you want and the assistant will find it for you.

From a Classic
    03-21-15 04:30 PM
    Congrats, welcome back to the land of plenty
    Yeah...plenty of bullpoop.

Yes...I'm a bitter BlackBerry user.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-21-15 04:52 PM

Why r u bitter

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 05:02 PM
    Welcome! Make sure you read through all the tutorials to get the fullest understanding of how to navigate BB10 and how the toolbelt works within BB10.

Remember that you can customize long-press homescreen shortcuts in Settings -> Shortcuts and Speed Dial.

From a Classic
    Great thanks a bunch I'll be sure to do some reading!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 05:44 PM
    I'm looking to move from my iPhone 6 (at least temporarily) to the Classic on Verizon. I plan to keep the iPhone on my desk, plugged in to maintain a full charge, wifi on, so I can use the features that BlackBerry doesn't support. Online banking (Chase check deposit via photo), Find My Friends (family members), etc. I tend to jump back and forth between mobiles a lot.

Instead of syncing my iCloud contacts I plan to use either Gmail or Outlook.com for that with the BlackBerry. Mis-formatting of iCloud contacts is a nightmare.
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    03-21-15 05:48 PM

Shortcuts are awesome.

From a Classic

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 05:56 PM

i don't really care.
    nolimits7 likes this.
    03-21-15 07:08 PM
    I'm looking to move from my iPhone 6 (at least temporarily) to the Classic on Verizon. I plan to keep the iPhone on my desk, plugged in to maintain a full charge, wifi on, so I can use the features that BlackBerry doesn't support. Online banking (Chase check deposit via photo), Find My Friends (family members), etc. I tend to jump back and forth between mobiles a lot.

Instead of syncing my iCloud contacts I plan to use either Gmail or Outlook.com for that with the BlackBerry. Mis-formatting of iCloud contacts is a nightmare.
    I've successfully used Chase mobile app to deposit checks on my classic. Download app through Snap make sure you resize app to full screen

Posted via CB10
    rambo47 likes this.
    03-21-15 07:10 PM
    i don't really care.
    Now now

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 08:24 PM

Absolutely right!! It's giving an impression that this thread is all against classic whereas OP intentions are on praising classic.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 08:39 PM
    Why r u bitter

Posted via CB10
    Im just being a troll.

Welcome to CB!
    03-21-15 10:36 PM
    Absolutely right!! It's giving an impression that this thread is all against classic whereas OP intentions are on praising classic.

Posted via CB10
    I can't figure out how to contact a mod. I'd like it changed to farewell android

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 10:51 PM
    I can't figure out how to contact a mod. I'd like it changed to farewell android

Posted via CB10
    Done.
    In the future, if you need a Mod's assistance, just use the report button and make your request.
    03-21-15 11:11 PM
    Welcome back op. I find that I don't use that much apps either. In fact, I don't recall opening up any of my 5 Android apps I have installed on my Passport within the past 4 days.
    03-22-15 05:01 AM
    Welcome back!

Any intelligent person who cares to be efficient, effective, accurate, quick and really care about doing all of this with security, immediately realizes that BB is simply the best way, no doubt about it. I have a classic from less than a month, and I couldn't be happier; you won't regret it
    03-22-15 05:05 AM
    Yes Welcome Back!

Be sure to up load the latest OS10 Leak;

Set you contact setting so you don't have all your FB and TW accounts in your phone contact list;

Back up your phone during your learning period before you make to many changes;

Buy a good case cover. This device is heavy and requires more protection;

And don't use it in the bath tub; Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 09:34 AM
    Farewell samsung. Hello blackberry classic. I made the plunge today. Sold my s4 and jumped back into the blackberry world and boy does it feel great to have my fingers touch a physical keyboard again lol
    I found myself never using the apps on my android. I used bbm messenger on my android bc my hubby has a BlackBerry so I thought why not. I have an iPad for games and things like that but I'm going to investigate about this snap I've heard about.

I used to have a z10 but it fell and smashed and at the time they only had the q5 which I didn't really like so went to galaxy. But soooooooo happy to be back. Off to view the forums and see what goodies I can find.

Posted via CB10
    I think its time for you to change your primary phone to Classic from 9780. Go to settings and Welcome back!!
    03-22-15 09:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    I shall thank you on that one !!
    03-22-15 09:49 AM
    Yes Welcome Back!

Be sure to up load the latest OS10 Leak;

Set you contact setting so you don't have all your FB and TW accounts in your phone contact list;

Back up your phone during your learning period before you make to many changes;

Buy a good case cover. This device is heavy and requires more protection;

And don't use it in the bath tub; Lol

Posted via CB10
    I'm a woman of course it will be used in the bathtub hahahahahahahahaha no I'll try to just use the iPad in the tub

How DO I have my contacts not all mushed together. That's rather annoying having 100 facebook contacts mixed in with 15 real contacts lol I'll have to do some googling and see what I can find. It's a huge learning curve going from android to this beaut!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 10:26 AM
39 12