Are there any differences between a European Classic and a North American one? I have an opportunity to buy a quantity of new Classics, but they are unlocked euro units. I want to use them in Canada and the USA.

Other than the euro power adapters, will these be any different from regular north american Classics? Are the frequencies the same for 3G and LTE?

Are there any risks involved?
    09-20-17 08:16 PM
    I still don't have confirmation which model it will be, however I think it's likely a SQC100-1. When I look at the stick post, Canadian and US carriers are not listed... I believe that the required frequencies are there for the networks I need, but I guess that model doesn't support *all* of the frequencies used. So my thinking is that the model will work fine... does anyone have any experience with this?
    09-21-17 08:33 AM
    Are there any differences between a European Classic and a North American one? I have an opportunity to buy a quantity of new Classics, but they are unlocked euro units. I want to use them in Canada and the USA.

Other than the euro power adapters, will these be any different from regular north american Classics? Are the frequencies the same for 3G and LTE?

Are there any risks involved?
    I recently bought a brand new blue classic unlocked european version SQC100-1. I am using it on T-Mobile. Since the EU version is missing bands for tmobile, i am not able to get 4G LTE everywhere. It reverts back to 3G at many places. I think its because of band 1700. My passport is a NA version and it works flawlessly everywhere in usa on tmobile with 4G LTE. You might be fine though with EU version if you are using on AT&T. I have't tested it as i dont use at&t.
    09-21-17 09:36 PM