The new software update seems to have fixed the issues with the texting application's memory leaks and whatnot, but now my email seems to be broken. A simple 10 MB email will take over half an hour to send at least, if it sends at all. Receiving emails seems to work just fine. The issue isn't with my signal. Does anyone have any idea of what's going on, or how to fix it?
    05-10-15 12:06 AM
    The new software update seems to have fixed the issues with the texting application's memory leaks and whatnot, but now my email seems to be broken. A simple 10 MB email will take over half an hour to send at least, if it sends at all. Receiving emails seems to work just fine. The issue isn't with my signal. Does anyone have any idea of what's going on, or how to fix it?
    Check to make sure your "Sent" folder is not full, they can be limited on the server end. Delete some of the not so important ones and try again.

If it still fails, try adding another email account, a test gmail account or hotmail/MS. If you currently use gmail, add hotmail or vice-ce-versa. All part of the testing process.
    10Mb is a huge size for an email.

Make sure that the network you use, WiFi or cellular is able to handle that size over email protocol.

Also make sure that your email provider supports attachments of that size.

Work Wide and Prosper
    05-10-15 12:09 AM
    That's definitely not the issue. I've sent plenty of larger emails before, and the inability to send them seems to have cropped up after the automatic software update.
    05-10-15 12:20 AM
    10MB is a large e-mail? Really? Nothing a 4G LTE capable device can't send in a few mere seconds.........

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 T-Mobile 4G LTE
    05-10-15 01:03 AM
    Check to make sure your "Sent" folder is not full, they can be limited on the server end. Delete some of the not so important ones and try again.

If it still fails, try adding another email account, a test gmail account or hotmail/MS. If you currently use gmail, add hotmail or vice-ce-versa. All part of the testing process.
    05-10-15 04:05 AM